Cuts begin for Bears

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
5 measly cuts today!! goddamnit where is the exodus?

Oh you know like the Tucker situation they're still watching the film trying to get it all figured out and you know they don't want to make any rash decisions...

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My guess is they are really seeing what they want to do with guys like S Perry/Droughans and franklin/Jones and such. Also hold onto guys til closer to the practice squad signing period on Sunday

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's the hurry?

RRRRRAGE ABOUT SPOIRTZ

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
greatest-distraction-of-all-time.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
turned off sigs a year ago because of tatas at work....

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like four posters that haven't been posting as much lately. I won't name names because private messages are private. Some of them have threatened me in threads though, like that guy with the basement...

No biggie though, it's only internet until the meetup.

Wow...With all the enemies you made here, youre actually going to the meetup?..Sounds like a fun time. The game may actually take a back seat to other activities...lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow...With all the enemies you made here, youre actually going to the meetup?..Sounds like a fun time. The game may actually take a back seat to other activities...lol

Sounds like yet another veiled threat from someone who takes the internet way too srs...

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like yet another veiled threat from someone who takes the internet way too srs...

No threats from me..If it came across that way, I apologize.....I just wanna see the show

You sound like you have a guilty conscience

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I miss my death threats from nakoma and thicknthin. oh, and lawsuit threats from debears54

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
nope

would appreciate it if someone could update the OP with all the cuts so we don't have to scroll through 50 pages of people posting stupid gifs and trying too hard to be funny

I found the gif hilarious lighten up nancy

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No threats from me..If it came across that way, I apologize.....I just wanna see the show

You sound like you have a guilty conscience

You sound like the same asshat that watched your friend beat up a woman in a restaurant even though you say it was wrong. Now u fantasize about watching me get beat up at a friendly gathering because you are too pussy to get your hands dirty. Sounds like you are in a wheelchair.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sound like the same asshat that watched your friend beat up a woman in a restaurant even though you say it was wrong. Now u fantasize about watching me get beat up at a friendly gathering because you are too pussy to get your hands dirty. Sounds like you are in a wheelchair.

lol...Youre awfully defensive.. Like I said...You sound like you have a guilty conscience

Youre trying to deflect before the day even comes...hahaha..I gotta see this

BTW...when you show up, the friendly gathering will take on a different tone

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pfft.... internet death threats. I had some punk last night on my walk telling me he was gonna fuck both me and my dog up. True story....

Thankfully this is Texas so the cops and I just shot the fucker dead.

a78f6bca-af7f-4017-a043-6cccf25febb8.gif

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pfft.... internet death threats. I had some punk last night on my walk telling me he was gonna fuck both me and my dog up. True story....

Thankfully this is Texas so the cops and I just shot the fucker dead.

a78f6bca-af7f-4017-a043-6cccf25febb8.gif

lmao