Dalton

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who thinks maybe he will be good in this system? I've a feeling we are in for a shock i want too see the new kid as much as everyone else but I've a sneaking suspicion Dalton will play well

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who thinks maybe he will be good in this system? I've a feeling we are in for a shock i want too see the new kid as much as everyone else but I've a sneaking suspicion Dalton will play well
I think Dalton will be decent but the roster isn't good enough to win with him. If he loses to the rams, Bengals (whose offense should be really good) and browns he's probably done

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never been the qb fan boi type, but with Dalton only on a one year deal...Fields will start at some point regardless of how Dalton is doing.

That being said, I want the Bears to win over Fields starting and will not be rooting for Dalton to get benched or hurt if he's doing good.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s going to be slightly better than Foles. If it’s the same long developing play bullshit Nagy was forcing last season it won’t matter.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dalton highlights 2020 I see a guy with great vision he has touch on his passes he doesn't have the physical tools fields has but I wouldn't be shocked if he rebirth his career in nagy's system

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I watched him play last year, so no...I don't want to see more of that.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we are all in a big rush to see the new kid out there but I'm just saying Dalton has more in the tank imo we could all be in for a surprise

GoBears

Liked Posts:
As a Bears fan, I hope he is so good we don't see Fields this year. I suspect he'll be the best QB we've had for a long while but just pedestrian in any other team that can draft and develop quarterbacks.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we are all in a big rush to see the new kid out there but I'm just saying Dalton has more in the tank imo we could all be in for a surprise
I don't think our HC can get the most out of his players, so I'm very skeptical that Dalton will be in a position to turn back the clock on his career.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think our HC can get the most out of his players, so I'm very skeptical that Dalton will be in a position to turn back the clock on his career.
Im not a big fan of nagy either tbh but looking at Dalton from last season shows me a better fit at qb than Nagy has had up till now too work with
We could be looking at lightning in a bottle rn fellas
A perfect storm Dalton needs a rebirth Nagy needs too prove his system isn't shite
And just looking at 2020 Dalton I feel like its a possibility

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He is probably the best qb sense Cutler so he should be able to hold the offense down long enough until they feel feilds is ready to play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Dalton highlights 2020 I see a guy with great vision he has touch on his passes he doesn't have the physical tools fields has but I wouldn't be shocked if he rebirth his career in nagy's system
The OL will be a big deal. Dalton tends to guess and punt under pressure. I'm not a fan but understand the signing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

He literally tied for last place in deep ball accuracy last season with Haskins and some guy named Trubinsky, I think.
1627227822030.png
1627228077144.png

1627228021412.png

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dalton best years was when he had green a goto guy
I feel like with Robinson and Mooney he's gonna see a year with possibly his best production
Thats not even considering Cohen and if Kmet takes the next step this season like I think he will
His years of not being a shitty losing QB were also half a decade ago. He hasn't played superior to Trubisky or Foles in 5+ years and you are expeting Nagy to resurrect his career?
I love you boundless enthusiasm, but Lordy.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
His years of not being a shitty losing QB were also half a decade ago. He hasn't played superior to Trubisky or Foles in 5+ years and you are expeting Nagy to resurrect his career?
I love you boundless enthusiasm, but Lordy.
I get where your coming from brody I do
Im telling ya I got a feeling we are all in for a pleasant surprise

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

This is from a team that thought Tyler Bray was important enough to protect on their practice squad each week . I believe they left Trevis Gipson unprotected as a result. A team who brought in Glennon, Foles and Trubisky,. A team that signed Chase Daniels to a 2 year contract worth 10 million with 7 of it guaranteed.

There is zero evidence that this team knows how to evaluate QB talent whether it is 1st, 2nd or 3rd stringer.