Damage Control 330 PM WSCR

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I hope they roast his ass but Chicago media only writes a big game and then asks soft ball questions in person.

I'm not a big fan of Parkin's, but I think he will ask some decent hot seat questions.

Liked Posts:
Time to piss off an angry mob even more. George is straight up trolling by going on the show today lmao

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Questions I hope he asks:
1. What advantage is actually gained from speaking with other owners?
2. If Ted has no say in football decisions, why was he even in the press conference yesterday?
3. When are the contracts for Pace and Nagy up, and do you feel as if you're insulting fans by not telling that?
4. Do you solicit the same advice from Bears alumni that you do from other owners?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Questions I hope he asks:
1. What advantage is actually gained from speaking with other owners?
2. If Ted has no say in football decisions, why was he even in the press conference yesterday?
3. When are the contracts for Pace and Nagy up, and do you feel as if you're insulting fans by not telling that?
4. Do you solicit the same advice from Bears alumni that you do from other owners?

#4 would be a great question. If you heard Olin Kreutz talk about the type of QB Mitch is, and the type of coach that fits Mitch, like Shanahan, you would see that there are players out there that can give great advice to help guide this organization. But sadly, the Bears have a hard time recognizing their past great players. And even more sad, they feel Ted knows football.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Don't expect much. Parkins just said they only get 10 minutes.