Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll give George credit for this: he's very dialed into what everyone is saying. Fans and media alike. He's open to criticism. It's the opposite of the Mitch situation where it's turn off all the TV's and deactivate your socials. Doesn't make him a good owner in the slightest, but at least he's man enough to take the heat.
I have actually talked with him A few times. At the combine in Indianapolis we were in for the buffet line and he saw we were dressed in Bears apparel, he walked over and talked with us for about 5 minutes. He was at my BIL’s dads birthday party they at the tailgate lot the day of the Eagles playoff game and he talked with everyone for about a half hour.
And he has walked up to us while tailgating south of McCormick. He is very personable.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pace has the freedom to trade whatever he wants George says.

Liked Posts:
Yeah, if you missed the interview, don't bother listening to it later, you didn't miss anything.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Most valuable info I got is George basically said Pace has no restrictions and has the green light to mortgage the future, trade future picks, etc. since he is the sole football guy.

So with Pace on the hot seat, I full expect to see him go all in on QB this offseason.

I expect fireworks.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Yeah no way pace punts on qb this year. He'll try something but I dont think foles will be the starter

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I have actually talked with him A few times. At the combine in Indianapolis we were in for the buffet line and he saw we were dressed in Bears apparel, he walked over and talked with us for about 5 minutes. He was at my BIL’s dads birthday party they at the tailgate lot the day of the Eagles playoff game and he talked with everyone for about a half hour.
And he has walked up to us while tailgating south of McCormick. He is very personable.

Educate me please - the pic in your avatar - who/what is that? I see a few posters here have this guy .... I am probably being blind/dumb here and I should know I guess but I don't .... curious

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I need to photoshop harold's face onto my Barry Minter avatar

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Most valuable info I got is George basically said Pace has no restrictions and has the green light to mortgage the future, trade future picks, etc. since he is the sole football guy.

So with Pace on the hot seat, I full expect to see him go all in on QB this offseason.

I expect fireworks.
This is exactly why i've been screaming that you cannot let him come back. We're doomed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In the interview, Harold sounds like a nice chap/bloke. Poor guy should of never given permission for stock photo. He’s comes to grips with the meme craze it sounds like though.
He's living a blessed life. He truly is the best.