Dan Carcillo

R K

I'm sorry I'll just never forget Burish... "That might be the best hit you've had all year"...

This one is going to take me a while to injest. Holy Fuck!

bierboy

Liked Posts:
Wow....I'm speechless...

Ton

Liked Posts:
Killed the day. I'd rather have Beach.

R K

Thats fucked. Sorry I can NOT root for this guy. I can't. I'd rather have Beach too!

Unreal! Shut up Grimson! LOL!

sth

Liked Posts:
I hate that fucker. This will take some adjustment.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an awesome signing... hated him on the Flyers going to love him on the Hawks. What are the terms?

R K

Imagine Carcillo-Mayers-Odonell

I assume we will lead the league in killing 5 on 3's now.

genefoley

Liked Posts:
please don't put that bum in your sig

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Didn't I get slammed in the transaction/trade rumor thread in the NHL talk forum for suggesting the Hawks might do well adding Carcillo?

Sorry kids we needed the physical player on the 4th line. This is a good signing still in my opinion. PK better be ready though the only thing about Carcillo is he does take a few dumb ass penalties.

I think you all will warm up to Carcillo once you give him a shot in a Hawks jersey.

Easy to hate when he is on the other team. There is a reason for that...he does his job.

Hawks just got more physical and fiesty. We needed it. Hole filled on the 4th line.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Gretzky couldn't rein him in here in PHX.

It will be very interesting to see if Scotty,Q...Toews and company can show him the rings and he "buys in".

Otherwise, he may be spending time in the pressbox - unless its vs STL, VAN, and other morons.

LMAO...can you imagine a line of Scott/Beach/Carcillo???

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't I get slammed in the transaction/trade rumor thread in the NHL talk forum for suggesting the Hawks might do well adding Carcillo?

Sorry kids we needed the physical player on the 4th line. This is a good signing still in my opinion. PK better be ready though the only thing about Carcillo is he does take a few dumb ass penalties.

I think you all will warm up to Carcillo once you give him a shot in a Hawks jersey.

Easy to hate when he is on the other team. There is a reason for that...he does his job.

Hawks just got more physical and fiesty. We needed it. Hole filled on the 4th line.

Haters gonna hate! This is awesome and exactly what we needed!

R K

I meant scott but you could have all four of them on the ice at the same time Stu..

HOLY FUCK!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH

NO ONE in their RIGHT MIND will RUN any of the Hawk stars! Or they are just STUPID!!! HAHA

genefoley

Liked Posts:
This wonderful pick up is suspended for the first two games... ANYONE but Carcillo would've been fine.