Dan Carcillo

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
I can live with Carcillo if our leaders can sit him down and tell him that if your going to wear the indianhead, than your not going to be diving, flopping, throwing cheapshots, and all the other bullshit he does.

That said a zebra can't change his stripes. He better cut the illegal bullshit or he won't be seeing much ice time on this team. If he can cut that crap out he could be real useful in getting under the skin of opponents the way Burish and Eager used to.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This wonderful pick up is suspended for the first two games... ANYONE but Carcillo would've been fine.

Yea right... you'll all end up loving him just like Scott. This thread is going to be identical to the Scott thread last year. I LOVE IT!

DAN CARCILLO BABY!!!

newzealandhawk

Liked Posts:
I can live with Carcillo if our leaders can sit him down and tell him that if your going to wear the indianhead, than your not going to be diving, flopping, throwing cheapshots, and all the other bullshit he does.

That said a zebra can't change his stripes. He better cut the illegal bullshit or he won't be seeing much ice time on this team. If he can cut that crap out he could be real useful in getting under the skin of opponents the way Burish and Eager used to.

Holy crap, 4th line....Scott, Mayers, Carcillo. Stu will fill his rag tonight!!!

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
WTF????!!!????? There is very little this guy can do that will cause me to be happy to see him in the indianhead. Seriously Stan, WTF were you thinking????

What love for Scott Stu? NONE, I have none for him.

R K

I'm still in shock. Well they needed Grit, and they got it. FUCK! HHAHAHAHAHAA!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Woooo! I'm so happy right now! Just like I said in the Scott thread last year... when you guys finally come around and realize I'm right again... you can't say anything about Carcillo!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I can't believe I am saying this.

I am by your side on this signing Stu.

Unfucking believable.

WE STILL NEED A GINGER THOUGH.

NO GINGER = NO CUP.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One year deals for Carcillo, Mayers, O'Donnell, and Brunette. At least $2 + million in cap space for in season deals/trades even if Frolik, Stalberg, and Campoli are all signed-however unlikely that may be.

I've never been a big Bowman fan, but even a "dick" can change. Dare I say- All Hail Stan!

Junior has done the following:

1) Addressed the need for some "jam" on the Hawks roster.

2) Shoe horned the RFA's(Campoli, Stalberg, Frolik) in accepting his offers.

3) Has cap space and assets to trade in the off season.

4) Has cap space to accomodate trades in season.

5) Left plenty of tagging room to sign Sharp.

6) With one year deals has left spots open for prospect to move to the roster in 2012-13.

7) With one year deals has bullet proofed the Hawks against cap rollbacks in the event the new CBA calls for it.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Woooo! I'm so happy right now! Just like I said in the Scott thread last year... when you guys finally come around and realize I'm right again... you can't say anything about Carcillo!

He's a fucking hack that takes stupid penalties at the absolute worst possible time. When I saw the first 3 signings (mayers, Burnette and O'donnell) today, I thought, jesus, what we are signing our own geriatric line???? Then when I see this?????WTF.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a fucking hack that takes stupid penalties at the absolute worst possible time. When I saw the first 3 signings (mayers, Burnette and O'donnell) today, I thought, jesus, what we are signing our own geriatric line???? Then when I see this?????WTF.

Bet you anything his dumb penalties are cut down this year. Philly has always been an organization encouraging hackdom. Bet you Q won't tolerate that shit ala John Scott getting benched after that dumbass penalty he took in the playoffs against the Canucks.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still in shock. Well they needed Grit, and they got it. FUCK! HHAHAHAHAHAA!

Well, the people that bitched that the Hawks don't hit/aren't tough can pipe down.

Line 1=scoring

Line 2=scoring

Line 3=energy

Line 4=foil

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't fucking stand Carcillo, the fucking cheap shot artist. I hope this is all just a dream and we wake up tomorrow without him on the team.

R K

I think there is one big move left. I'm not going to speculate but did hear something just now. We'll see if they were pulling my leg or it comes true. If true the hawks will be the instant Cup favorite.

if not they are still going to have an awesome team.

I'm still in shock over both this signing and what I was just told. I still think no way, but, stranger things have happened I guess.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't fucking stand Carcillo, the fucking cheap shot artist. I hope this is all just a dream and we wake up tomorrow without him on the team.

That won't last long... great pick up, great money and going to be a great presence on the ice... can't wait for the season now!!!!

R K

It would also mean there is no money left for Campoli or Frolik.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is one big move left. I'm not going to speculate but did hear something just now. We'll see if they were pulling my leg or it comes true. If true the hawks will be the instant Cup favorite.

if not they are still going to have an awesome team.

I'm still in shock over both this signing and what I was just told. I still think no way, but, stranger things have happened I guess.

Yea I heard it too... Stamkos and Richards are both taking pay cuts to come to Chicago. Tampa is going to sign and trade Stamkos here for Beach/Campoli and a 1st and a 2nd. AWESOME!!!