Dan Carcillo

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I doubt Carcillo will have anywhere near 50 points this year...

I could see Carcillo getting 50 2nd assists this year if all he has to do is be around the puck while Hossa and and Kane score their 100+ goals... haha

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we need a season prediction poll for how many total point Carbomb ends up with.

tvltre

Liked Posts:
if he stays on this line? shit man he can have 80GP 5G 45A lol

plus, he does have hands. It's not out of the question if he plays with these guys all season (or most of)

That is if they survive the Q shuffle later in the season...like the next game.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
oh, he had a good game and you know it. He's no Al Secord (obviously) But he is an Avery player who could probably pick up 50 points on this line.

ok, he had good game, but he has still proven nothig yet, nor does he deserve a heap of praise.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
looked to me like he proved he has hands and is willing to get his nose dirty to open up the ice for Kane & Hossa. But if that's nothing... then I guess you're right.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
looked to me like he proved he has hands and is willing to get his nose dirty to open up the ice for Kane & Hossa. But if that's nothing... then I guess you're right.

I thought Car Bomb was very impressive last night. Got a Jet to take an undisciplined PIM, and picked up a point.

Credited with 4 hits, but it sure looked like he had more.

The only bad play is when he pulled a Flyer move and collided with his own man.

He will get burned eventually, but if we're judging by last night-- Carcillo was impressive.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yes, he was impressive last night, but again, one game. Take it slow, the cup wasn't won last night. He said himself how jacked he was last night. He still has to show he can do that for 80 games. And stay off the hit list for suspensions. I was very impressed with that line last night, easily the best, Kane and Hoss had so much room on the ice they didn't know what to do with it. It's a long season and when players get tired that's when they become undisciplined. He's had a nice long break cause of the games off, let's see if he can continue this play for a few more weeks before we give him the team MVP.

Ton

Liked Posts:
At best, I can't see him getting much more than 30-35 points this year. If he hits 50 that would probably be the biggest surprise this season, I'm thinking 25-30 points shouldn't be out of the question though.

10-15 goals and 10-15 assists could be possible.

I think if he plays the remaining 79 games:

15 goals 13 assists 28 points

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
At best, I can't see him getting much more than 30-35 points this year. If he hits 50 that would probably be the biggest surprise this season, I'm thinking 25-30 points shouldn't be out of the question though.

10-15 goals and 10-15 assists could be possible.

I think if he plays the remaining 79 games:

15 goals 13 assists 28 points

Even though being on the line with Hoss and Kane is going to obviously give him a big boost in stats, I have to agree that I don't think he'll get 50 points. We're talking about a guy who, While on pace for 80 points this season, has a total of 74 points in his career. I just don't think a 50 points season is in the cards yet.

He's a career point per 3.8 games. I think he could do much better than that. but a point ever 1.6 games? Not sold.

Who knows stranger things have happened. I think he will have a more positive effect on other peoples stats than they will have on his though.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Even though being on the line with Hoss and Kane is going to obviously give him a big boost in stats, I have to agree that I don't think he'll get 50 points. We're talking about a guy who, While on pace for 80 points this season, has a total of 74 points in his career. I just don't think a 50 points season is in the cards yet.

He's a career point per 3.8 games. I think he could do much better than that. but a point ever 1.6 games? Not sold.

Who knows stranger things have happened. I think he will have a more positive effect on other peoples stats than they will have on his though.

If Q doesn't play magical lines (lol i know) and barring suspensions, I don't think 50 is out of the question, all he has to do is pass to Kane and Hossa

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy is a lunatic.

What the shit...

Killed the day. I'd rather have Beach.

Thats fucked. Sorry I can NOT root for this guy. I can't. I'd rather have Beach too!

Unreal! Shut up Grimson! LOL!

I hate that fucker. This will take some adjustment.

This wonderful pick up is suspended for the first two games... ANYONE but Carcillo would've been fine.

bubbleheadchief' timestamp='1309563185' post='86108 said:
WTF????!!!????? There is very little this guy can do that will cause me to be happy to see him in the indianhead. Seriously Stan, WTF were you thinking????

What love for Scott Stu? NONE, I have none for him.

jaxhawksfan' timestamp='1309564448' post='86121 said:
I can't fucking stand Carcillo, the fucking cheap shot artist. I hope this is all just a dream and we wake up tomorrow without him on the team.

Rex' timestamp='1309565537' post='86140 said:
I'm not happy about this signing. Would rather have Beach. Hate Carcillo.

Canucks fan buddy sent me a text saying "Now you can't really say shit about Burrows and Lapierre" I responded with "Carcillo never bit anyone" but still...

bookjones' timestamp='1309565955' post='86146 said:
Preach brotha! Jesus Fucking Christ! I can't believe they signed this Grade-A meathead. So undisciplined---and no team/coach combo has ever been able to rid him of his atrocious and ill-advised penalty-taking. And the lunkhead can't fight so WTF? Awesome---we're shaping up to have a nice "gritty, gritty, GRITTY!" 4th line that does nothing except accumulate PIM which is so extra-sweet considering how failtastic the PK was for most of this past season.

2 Games Played

1 Assists

+2

12 Hits

1 Block

3 Takeaways

0 Giveaways

0 Penalties

I wonder how long the "it's only 2 games" "its only 5 games" "its only 20 games" excuses are going to last. Wish people would just realize he is a damn good player.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I notice you posted my response on the day of, but ignored my hopeful better posts from the next day. The guy IS a lunatic, but I was and still am hopeful that he is just another player that gets his shit together and calms down the minute he leaves Philly.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I feel left out that you didn't post my response.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane+Hossa and Kane+Carcillo seems to be working--even though we have a sample size of just one game for Kane+Carcillo+Hossa.

I think lines 2 and 3 are set for now. Let's get line 1 working, Keith a rectal craniectomy, and teach the whole team not to mail in the 3rd.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
4 Games Played

2 Assists

+3

16 Hits

2 Block

3 Takeaways

0 Giveaways

2 PIMs

0 "Dumb Penalties"

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Stu.... Seriously. We get it. Now take the cucumber you pretend is his dick, out of your ass and lets get on with the season.