Darnell Wright?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just so we're clear THIS guy is who the board believes is likely the best offensive lineman of the future for your Chicago Bears?

The board is most excited about Darnell Wright?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess I'll defer to everyone on here that's so much smarter than me. Because mostly everyone on here is excited about Wright.

msadows

Liked Posts:
also, did you delete the bearsfan51 account? Was there just a couple weeks ago and its gone now.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cherry picking his bad games? How’s Mustpher?
Cherry picking?

These are the ones clicked on to watch at random. I searched Darnell Wright and these are the first two that came up.

Mustipher the guy who was better than all three of the centers from 2023?

Whitehair couldn't snap (oh but I already knew that)

Patrick was garbage in Green Bay and Chicago.

Dan Feeney?

Then you have Alex Leatherwood who the Bears claimed off waivers when no one else wanted him.

Has Poles gotten a single offensive line pickup correct?

Screenshot_20240623-142951.png

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea let’s dissect the player on one good arm and a gimpy foot and then ask why he didn’t play well. Seems legit. Maybe we should take a poll if this thread should be locked?
Of course it should be locked, god forbid we look at this roster with a critical eye. I mean everything worked out so well with Justin Fields when 85 percent of the board refused to look at him critically.

Jaquan Brisker is living off his post pick draft hype and his debut against the Chiefs and has been below average since then.

Stevenson started strong and faded down the stretch.

Could have signed Johnson before he exploded and cost them a ton of money.

So far they only good moves Poles has made are the obvious ones DJ Moore Keenan Allen. But if Caleb Williams isn't as good as CJ Stroud there's no point in that trade.

I'm trying to get excited for this year now that Justin Fields is gone but I'm not finding anything that gets me excited yet.

Dexter played better at defensive end last year than defensive tackle.

Lawrence? Ngakoue? No pass rusher opposite Sweat.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Of course it should be locked, god forbid we look at this roster with a critical eye. I mean everything worked out so well with Justin Fields when 85 percent of the board refused to look at him critically.

Jaquan Brisker is living off his post pick draft hype and his debut against the Chiefs and has been below average since then.

Stevenson started strong and faded down the stretch.

Could have signed Johnson before he exploded and cost them a ton of money.

So far they only good moves Poles has made are the obvious ones DJ Moore Keenan Allen. But if Caleb Williams isn't as good as CJ Stroud there's no point in that trade.

I'm trying to get excited for this year now that Justin Fields is gone but I'm not finding anything that gets me excited yet.

Dexter played better at defensive end last year than defensive tackle.

Lawrence? Ngakoue? No pass rusher opposite Sweat.
Sir this is a Wendy’s

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you watch this?
Yes, the first two rushes he's on skates and then some of the others he gets help on the edge from chips and double teams and then has a couple of good sets before he gets beat by speed around the corner two reps in a row that are luckily over shadowed by break downs elsewhere on the line.

This is the snow against the worst pass rush in the NFL the advantage should be with Wright.

Now you tell me what you see.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, the first two rushes he's on skates and then some of the others he gets help on the edge from chips and double teams and then has a couple of good sets before he gets beat by speed around the corner two reps in a row that are luckily over shadowed by break downs elsewhere on the line.

This is the snow against the worst pass rush in the NFL the advantage should be with Wright.

Now you tell me what you see.

A good rookie tackle.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Olin Kreutz smarter? He believes Wright will be a great one but he's only 1 year in.

FWIW, I trust a former NFL starter than I do any beat writer or sports blogger.

Olin isn't alone either. Just saying he thinks highly of Wright.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh I get it we're doing this again. Everyone is immune to criticism until the absolute very end of their tenure unless it's Cole Kmet. The disdain the board had for Kmet after year one was amusing.
Can you tell us why you, Mr. Solesky, have doubts on Wright?