Dear ryan pace: Deshaun watson not matter what!!!

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Bears aren't picking Watson at 3 they would pick trub, Kizer or mahomes before Watson suck it up nut huggers your not the GM. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears aren't picking Watson at 3 they would pick trub, Kizer or mahomes before Watson suck it up nut huggers your not the GM. :lol:

How do you know this?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What have you read now?

Or is this just a mood swing?

Pretty much every beat guy who was pounding the Watson to the Bears storyline has gone back on it. Gabriel, Biggs, Hoge, Jahns have all walked it way back on the QB at 3 talk.

I feel they got a pretty good word that the Bears were not taking a QB at 3.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
He shredded Alabamas defense twice. Fucking shredded. They have more NFL first rounders on their defense than non first rounders. Ask Saban if his arm is too weak or if he's not accurate enough.

Besides your honestly the worst poster on this board. Your threads throughout the year about how the Bears are going to turn it around make me want to slap you silly.

If Watson dons the navy and orange you would jump on the bandwagon like you always do homer boy.

How did he do against the Mighty South Carolina D? Louisville?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
How do you know this?

Because pace has had a private workout with his last two 1 picks and Watson hasn't had one just a hunch though but I believe it's a damn good one

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Dear Ryan Pace,

Please remember these ass clowns on this message board have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Please take the best player at #3 and if that is Watson so be it. If not, listen to your instincts and go with the best player on your board.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dear Ryan Pace,

Please remember these ass clowns on this message board have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Please take the best player at #3 and if that is Watson so be it. If not, listen to your instincts and go with the best player on your board.

Ego Ferguson over Jimmy Garoppolo

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then he needs to be fired,the only way the Bears get to the promise land is with a prolific QB and a leader of men.

Totally agree and I rather take a crap shoot at a QB and miss, then missing out, because we decided to pass on them(shit stings). I just can see the sorry mfers excuse, after he drafts someone else like Allen or Adams.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
team record is a team statistic though. I have yet to see you make a legit argument for taking Watson over Trubs/Mahomes/Kizer/Kaaya

I'm not Hometown Jimmy but..

Watson over Trubisky because so much is unknown with him. Could be better than Watson, but could also fold under the pressure and not play as well as he did last year when no one knew who he was.

Watson over Mahomes because Mahomes fundamentals are a trainwreck and make Watson's look fantastic by comparison. Also Big 12 defenses and Air raid is a factor, how much is debatable.

Watson over Kizer because Kizer didn't rise to the occasion when given a chance, is verifiably erratic completing just 58% of his passes, and has questionable attitude.

Watson over Kaaya doesn't even need explaining really.

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Dear Ryan Pace,

I'm a big believer in BPA, especially for wide receivers

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not Hometown Jimmy but..

Watson over Trubisky because so much is unknown with him. Could be better than Watson, but could also fold under the pressure and not play as well as he did last year when no one knew who he was.

Watson over Mahomes because Mahomes fundamentals are a trainwreck and make Watson's look fantastic by comparison. Also Big 12 defenses and Air raid is a factor, how much is debatable.

Watson over Kizer because Kizer didn't rise to the occasion when given a chance, is verifiably erratic completing just 58% of his passes, and has questionable attitude.

Watson over Kaaya doesn't even need explaining really.

I'm a Watson fan...well tbh, I'm a "Take a QB" fan. I just don't like some of the lazy reasons people give for selecting a player over another player

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Pretty much every beat guy who was pounding the Watson to the Bears storyline has gone back on it. Gabriel, Biggs, Hoge, Jahns have all walked it way back on the QB at 3 talk.

I feel they got a pretty good word that the Bears were not taking a QB at 3.

Yeah, I don't understand all the Watson love. There's a lot of low level IQ on the WCG blog from all their writers who want Watson - maybe they
just echo whatever the Tribune writers tell them as sources. The WCG blog should be a barameter of the exact opposite any smart team should do.

Seems like Pace is riding with Glennon as his star. If Glenon fails, I expect Pace to be fired next year, and a new GM will have the insight to draft
a QB. I actually think Trubisky will be a starter for the next 10 years if the Bears draft him - but maybe Bilbo Baggins will ruin him.

Madden

Liked Posts:
I'd be cool with Watson. Realistically probably only one 1 out of the top 3 QB's will become really good. That's just the odds of the NFL. No one really knows shit until they play an NFL game. I just hope Pace gets one of Watson, Trubisky or Mahomes. Watson does seem to check off the boxes that Pace is looking for. Although we've met with Kizer 100,000,000 times so maybe Pace loves him more. I can't wait until tomorrow and the next 2 days so we can focus on talking about the players we actually get.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I usually take the day off for draft or leave early foe the day. This year I dont really care that much..my choice is to get JAMAL Adams.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk