Deng should play game 7?

toguro61

Liked Posts:
Deng should sit on the bench and wait to get traded in the off-season. WE DON'T NEED HIM...

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I thought he should have suited up the last week of the season, even if he reinjured himself, the recovery time is 3 months, which he would be good to go in late summer. Just not good for the GB team. I doubt management is too happy with him either, I remember the comments that were made around the injury where there was confusion and they questioned his toughness indirectly.

They questioned his toughness when they thought it wasn't a stress fracture, then they ran away from that, denied it, pretended it never happened, and yelled at anyone who said it did.

I don't know if you heard the interview with Paxson that I think was on Waddle and Silvy, but they brought up the fact that management questioned his toughness and Paxson sounded about as pissed as I've ever heard him.

I was thinking "dude, did you not read the press release your organization gave out?".

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
As for Deng, I'd imagine he can't play. If he could play, we'd have heard of him starting to practice and try to play. At this point, to throw him out there while he hasn't done anything likely wouldn't help.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
As for Deng, I'd imagine he can't play. If he could play, we'd have heard of him starting to practice and try to play. At this point, to throw him out there while he hasn't done anything likely wouldn't help.
Well right, he isn't practicing because his recovery from the injury is resting for 3-4 months. Practicing would put him back. It doesn't mean he can't play, he played with the injury before he went out. He just wasn't that effective but he would be a good help for 10mpg. Its kinda sad to see Salmons and BG hobbling around and the guy we tagged as our franchise player, captain and future potential star sitting on the bench.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I thought he should have suited up the last week of the season, even if he reinjured himself, the recovery time is 3 months, which he would be good to go in late summer. Just not good for the GB team. I doubt management is too happy with him either, I remember the comments that were made around the injury where there was confusion and they questioned his toughness indirectly.

They questioned his toughness when they thought it wasn't a stress fracture, then they ran away from that, denied it, pretended it never happened, and yelled at anyone who said it did.

I don't know if you heard the interview with Paxson that I think was on Waddle and Silvy, but they brought up the fact that management questioned his toughness and Paxson sounded about as pissed as I've ever heard him.

I was thinking "dude, did you not read the press release your organization gave out?".
I don't know about that one but I heard an interview before game 3, where they basically resigned to the fact they had to believe the player and that's what the times are like now. And that they never questioned him. Pax didn't sound to happy.