Derek Carr

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
you spelled dbldrew wrong.. Now who is the Special person?
It also seems like you and tmctrinity might be the same people. Considering tmc disliked the people who argued your posts.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It also seems like you and tmctrinity might be the same people. Considering tmc disliked the people who argued your posts.
did you mean we might be the same person? Or are you saying I might have a split personality? Or is this an attempt to be racist?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is Watson not a game changer QB? Carr is not on the same level as Watson.
Well if he was a game changer then they would of won more then 4 games. Could you ever imagine a Rodgers or Brady team only winning 4 games?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Well if he was a game changer then they would of won more then 4 games. Could you ever imagine a Rodgers or Brady team only winning 4 games?
Oh I didn’t realize it’s Watsons fault that the entire team sucked last season. Watson went 10-5 & 11-5 the previous two years. But your right, he’s not a top 5 QB. No way in hell he’s a game changer.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He isn’t a game changer and quite frankly he isn’t a winner
Shaun Watson wasn't a winner this year. Mathew Stafford is a career loser. Obviously not game changers but teams still want them cuz the put up decent numbers.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I didn’t realize it’s Watsons fault that the entire team sucked last season. Watson went 10-5 & 11-5 the previous two years. But your right, he’s not a top 5 QB. No way in hell he’s a game changer.
The 3 years before Watson went to the Texans they were 27-21 making the playoffs twice, The three years after his rookie year the Texans went 25-23 making the playoffs twice. So how exactly is he a game changing player?

I’m not saying he is bad, but he is not a top 5 game changing player. He is obviously not the reason why they are winning games, because they don’t actually win games.