Deshone Kizer Sharp At Pro Day

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trent Dilfer has more playoff wins than Daryl Lamonica, Cam Newton, Brad Johnson, Randall Cunningham, Joe Namath, Warren Moon, Lamar Jackson, Matt Stafford, Otto Graham & Jared Goff. Doesn’t make him a better QB.
Is he the exception to the rule?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You tell me. I personally don’t want Dak or Goff to be the Bears QB(not that they will).
The level of play I want out of the QB position is not reasonable and I accept that.

To win two Super Bowls will take a Hall of Fame QB and that's not reasonable to expect that. But yes I want two Super Bowl titles minimally. I'll be happy with two wanting more than two and disappointed with one.

I don't want Tua. I don't want Stafford. It would probably be okay to have Rodgers even though he'll only ever win one but I have an unreasonably high standard right now.

It wouldn't matter if it was Caleb or if they chose anyone else I would still have this expectation.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At the same time any logical person would take dak over Goff.

You would take Dak or Goff and it would hold your franchise back for the next 10 years as it has Dallas.

Goff was traded for who he is. Sean McVay knew exactly what he had in Goff and what his career trajectory is and traded him away.

McVay knew that Jared Goff was going to hold them back for the entirety of his career and traded him away.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s weird how this thread gets to live on but when you necro a horribly aged take by Brett, the mods delete it.

Makes you think!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s weird how this thread gets to live on but when you necro a horribly aged take by Brett, the mods delete it.

Makes you think!
Which thread was moved/deleted?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
There were like 50 of them. Don’t remember the specific topics but I ethered his football cred and the mods at the time protected him

or like the time that guy doxxed himself as an uber driver and had the mods delete it..