Detroit Lions mailbag: Does Trubisky win playoff game before Stafford?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
As to the freep article, I love they can see the Bears are building a better TEAM than the Lions. We complain about Pace's 5 year rebuild...but the Lions are on a 55 year rebuild...and still counting...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice to know I was missed..........

so yeah, Mitch finally had a good game, I didn't get to see it however, wasn't broadcast in my area, which is the first Bears football game this season that hasn't been, oddly enough.

And for the record, you didn't see me posting when the Lions beat the Pats either......just been busy as of late working on house.

So hospital was the first reason and now the house. You doin alright btw?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As to the freep article, I love they can see the Bears are building a better TEAM than the Lions. We complain about Pace's 5 year rebuild...but the Lions are on a 55 year rebuild...and still counting...

Bears are a 1-3 team without Mack.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears are a 1-3 team without Mack.

Debatable at worst. They were already a top 10 defense to begin with. Mack put them into the #1 overall defense conversation. Of course that works wonders and he alone is worth a couple of games at least on the season but lets be real here. The team's overall success isn't going to be purely predicated on Mack. That is plain stupid.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So hospital was the first reason and now the house. You doin alright btw?

The arm deal (hospital) was over nearly as fast as it started. Everyone in this thread acts is I was the guy trashing the Bears (prior to last Sundays thread) when there were "Bears" fans saying a lot worse things than I was, and my only criticism was of MT, which up to Sunday's game was spot on. All of my comments on who was better, the Lions or the Bears were prior to the Mack trade, which I never saw coming earlier in the year (still can't believe Gruden let him go). But I did say that Mack was a game changer in the long Mack thread, so there is that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Debatable at worst. They were already a top 10 defense to begin with. Mack put them into the #1 overall defense conversation. Of course that works wonders and he alone is worth a couple of games at least on the season but lets be real here. The team's overall success isn't going to be purely predicated on Mack. That is plain stupid.

I am saying they lose both the Seattle and the Arizona games without Mack. I don't think that is a stretch by any means.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I heard on ESPN a while back that Detroit has a "playoffs" banner in their stadium. An actual banner that says the Lions made it to the playoffs that one time a few years back. Is this true? If so, that is one sorry ass team.... Will the city of Detroit have a parade if they actually win a playoff game?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You already know me man. Don't take anything personally coming from me. I do enjoy the friendly ribbing between us and the sporadic Lions insight you can provide.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am saying they lose both the Seattle and the Arizona games without Mack. I don't think that is a stretch by any means.

Arizona game is nearly without question we lose without Mack. Seattle, not so sure about that.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The arm deal (hospital) was over nearly as fast as it started. Everyone in this thread acts is I was the guy trashing the Bears (prior to last Sundays thread) when there were "Bears" fans saying a lot worse things than I was, and my only criticism was of MT, which up to Sunday's game was spot on. All of my comments on who was better, the Lions or the Bears were prior to the Mack trade, which I never saw coming earlier in the year (still can't believe Gruden let him go). But I did say that Mack was a game changer in the long Mack thread, so there is that.

Good to hear that you healed up.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arizona game is nearly without question we lose without Mack. Seattle, not so sure about that.

I'm ok with it, I expect it. So, who is everyone routing for, the Lions or the Packers this week? Just curious, lol.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mack is a part of our team, so I fail to see your point.

Lions would be 3-1 with Caldwell! Lol!

His point is pretty clear, his bleak outlook for the Bears was sans Mack.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm ok with it, I expect it. So, who is everyone routing for, the Lions or the Packers this week? Just curious, lol.

Lions or tie. Cmon now. You already knew the answer to that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack is a part of our team, so I fail to see your point.

Lions would be 3-1 with Caldwell! Lol!

The point is, the comments that were being referenced, where made by me prior to Mack being a Bear. Not sure why that is that difficult for you.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was posting his carp long after the trade was final.

Oh, to be perfectly honest I was so damn high off the Mack trade that the last thing on my mind was giving a shit what he thought about it. Hell I don't know if I even knew what he thought about our outlook at that point in time. I was just like KHALIL MOTHAFUCKIN MACK BITCHES!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, to be perfectly honest I was so damn high off the Mack trade that the last thing on my mind was giving a shit what he thought about it. Hell I don't know if I even knew what he thought about our outlook at that point in time. I was just like KHALIL MOTHAFUCKIN MACK BITCHES!

Go have a look, I was strong for it, for the Bears, thought it was the best thing Pace could do, and took some heat for it from some "Bears" fans (admittedly there were many that agreed with me too).