Detroit Lions mailbag: Does Trubisky win playoff game before Stafford?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Yeah but Mack is a difference maker that wins games for you as you have said, Stafford isn't.
Stafford is the only QB that has played 5 seasons with a passer rating over 88 with a losing record. Of those players only Brees thows for more YPG. Stafford is a stats stuffing loser. Jay Cutler has a better win% than him and one more than Stafford's zilcho playoff wins. Let that sink in.

Lmao. Wow. Just wow.

Stafford is the sole reason DET isnt 3-13 every year. Stafford wills DET to victory on his own about 5-6 times a season.

The fact Stafford has a terrible team makes his fantastic numbers more impressive, not less.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
To answer the question, I would say there is a great chance that Trubisky wins a playoff game before Stafford.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumb question. Lions won't be in the playoffs again before Stafford retires.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
5-46 fucking rofl. To be fair, his team ain't doing him any favors. But Jesus...

I wonder why Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson retired early rather than playing with the Lions any longer? Lol.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The idea that your overpaid D player is worth his money, but the Lions team carrying, typically top 7 QB isnt, is utterly hilarious.

The only thing hilarious is that you consider Corky Fatford “top 7”. Leaving young QBs out of it, and keeping it amongst the 5 year + vets:

Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Roethlisberger
Rivers
Wilson
Ryan

All MILES better year in and out, than Stafford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Glad to see the Lions fan is getting support from another outstanding poster... Birds of a feather...

If the Alpha Male jumps to his defense too, the trinity of idiocy will be complete.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lmao. Wow. Just wow.

Stafford is the sole reason DET isnt 3-13 every year. Stafford wills DET to victory on his own about 5-6 times a season.

The fact Stafford has a terrible team makes his fantastic numbers more impressive, not less.
Check the personal from 2009 through 2014 on both sides of the ball. Roster that could have gone deep into the playoffs yet they had an overall losing record for the period. In 3 playoff losses, Stafford has exactly one more TD than INT.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Haven't heard that one before. That's gotta stick.

Been out there for 5 seasons or more. Just Lion fans that use it, since talking heads only see the highlights and the final stat line, so they think he's awesome...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lmao. Wow. Just wow.

Go burn another jersey

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lmao. Wow. Just wow.

Let this fact sink in: Both Jay Cutler AND Tim Tebow are better playoff QBs than Fatford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk