Dewssox79's Over/Under Total HRs For Adam Dunn: Current Total: 41 kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop bitching about your Cubs on our forum. It's cool that he has an opinion and that's fine, but you guys are so touchy.
GET OVER IT.

Leave the forum alone if you're just gonna start shit.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop bitching about your Cubs on our forum. It's cool that he has an opinion and that's fine, but you guys are so touchy.
GET OVER IT.

Leave the forum alone if you're just gonna start shit.

The only people talking about the Cubs in this thread are Dews and now you...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Someone must have peed in Dewey's prune juice.

If I said he's going to hit less than 24 HRs because I believe that he won't rise back to where he was because last year was so bad, does that make me a moron, kool-aid drinking homer, dope?

Last edited:
Reactions: X

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only people talking about the Cubs in this thread are Dews and now you...

Haters.gif

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread got ridiculous in a hurry.

I'm sorry, I'd like to change my prediction. Dunn will hit whatever the hell his career average is in Homeruns, b/c that's the only that makes any sort of logical sense. My obvious hate for the Sox led me to a prediction without any thought previously.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread got ridiculous in a hurry.

I'm sorry, I'd like to change my prediction. Dunn will hit whatever the hell his career average is in Homeruns, b/c that's the only that makes any sort of logical sense. My obvious hate for the Sox led me to a prediction without any thought previously.
You peed in Dewey's prune juice, didn't you?:shifty:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not really. just have an opinion that has some substance in it.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not really. just have an opinion that has some substance in it.

lol, dude. You gave an over under. I said the under. that's all there is to it. I don't think he'll ever be the same player he was. I'm just as sure of that as you are of the opposite. Neither of our opinions have any more substance than the other.

Next time you make an over/under thread, it should only say "The answer is 34", just to avoid confusion.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, dude. You gave an over under. I said the under. that's all there is to it. I don't think he'll ever be the same player he was. I'm just as sure of that as you are of the opposite. Neither of our opinions have any more substance than the other.

Next time you make an over/under thread, it should only say "The answer is 34", just to avoid confusion.

or put for sox fans only.

anyway, you dont think he will ever be the same because of what? because of last year? a hunch? I mean cmon.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or put for sox fans only.

anyway, you dont think he will ever be the same because of what? because of last year? a hunch? I mean cmon.

B/c I've seen it happen before. Sometimes a guy just loses it. especially after getting the big contract -- sometimes they never get it back.

Again, why make an over/under if you're going to make a big fuss w/ someone who puts under?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
B/c I've seen it happen before. Sometimes a guy just loses it. especially after getting the big contract -- sometimes they never get it back.

Again, why make an over/under if you're going to make a big fuss w/ someone who puts under?[/QUOTE]

you can say 5 if you want. I kinda would like to see an explanation for ansewers. above explains why you chose the number you did. thats all. Im sure if dabynsky would have kept his mouth shut and not accused people of baiting and what not this conversation would have been over with along time ago.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Again, why make an over/under if you're going to make a big fuss w/ someone who puts under?[/QUOTE]

you can say 5 if you want. I kinda would like to see an explanation for ansewers. above explains why you chose the number you did. thats all. Im sure if dabynsky would have kept his mouth shut and not accused people of baiting and what not this conversation would have been over with along time ago.

probably...i'd've just assumed you were PMSing and been done with it.

he had only 11 last year in that horrible season. I say over though.

Now i see what you're saying...that's a good explanation for an answewerwer

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well at least this thread got plenty of replies.

:lol:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
probably...i'd've just assumed you were PMSing and been done with it.

Now i see what you're saying...that's a good explanation for an answewerwer

all the sox fans here know my reasons for Dunn coming back this year as it has been stated by me a million times in many threads. didnt think about cub fans coming in here that dont go through are threads to often. I should have maybe explained for you guys. :rolleyes:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
all the sox fans here know my reasons for Dunn coming back this year as it has been stated by me a million times in many threads. didnt think about cub fans coming in here that dont go through are threads to often. I should have maybe explained for you guys. :rolleyes:

lol. you're a trip man. a bit ridiculous and illogical, but a trip, regardless.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Such a grumpy old man.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going with over. As long as he stays healthy, he has shown he is in better shape, and he is swinging the bat with good mechanics. Hopefully he can stay focused being the DH as he has said that has bothered him in the past.

I say he gets 30-35

Status
Not open for further replies.