did anyone see a real center... cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Hey moderator? This guy said I posted "Special person shit".. are you going to PM him a warning too?

MVP to the Wee ... you're the worst. All you did on basketballforum was insist you wanted a scoring threat down low, but that Cousins wasn't available for any price. Well, in this thread and on this forum, that's not what most of them are saying. Crystallis I believe said that and Bears Pride fell back on that. But the prevailing argument seems to be that Cousins is just not as good as going into the future with Bozo the Clown Laimbeer (Noah).

So which is it? Do you disagree with these people because you would make a trade for Cousins if he were available (which you ardently maintain he is not) OR... do you agree and think Noah is just better.

We finally found reason to get rid of the donkey over on our forum, I didn't come over here to get into pointless debating with the donkey again. Enjoy your time here, I'll stick to the football forums.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Take what easy? Their posts have a certain tone. I will have the same.

This is a hallmark of Chicago message boards, particularly with the Bulls.

"You have something to say? YOU could possibly disagree with me?! You shut up and deal with what I tell you is reality."

Then, lol, when you talk to someone the SAME way they talked to you, you're a bad guy.

Take it easy? Did you tell that to Bears pride when he called me a motherfucker I believe in post 88 in this thread??

Listen man, leave me the fuck out of your ridiculousness, OK?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Neither are you. That's the point. I guess I should state this as a disagree to disagree moment, because we can't even agree to disagree. Plus, you flat out ignored my point about you arguing against yourself, which is all I see you doing. You make your own example, then state it as someone else's opinion, then you argue against it. It's psycho.

No shit, I had to take his ass off iggy just to see what I have been saying ... :shrug:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile ...... Cousin's pussy ass bitch self is in the training room rather then playing, while Noah comes off a solid 4th quarter of defense in the all star game to help lead the east to victory, impressing his teammates with his energy and basketball IQ. Oh, and did I say they WON!

:derbulls:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can anyone be taken serious when they say that a starting line-up of:

Cousins
Gibson
Snell
Butler
Rose

Along with a pretty below average bench

would be better than a line-up of:

Rose
Carmelo
Noah
Mirotic
Butler
With a bench of : Gibson, Augustin, 2 number one picks (SF, SG), 3 point shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.