Did y'all see yesterday

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Travis Gibson was so obviously mad and salty about Eberfloss putting him like 19th on the depth chart, dude was literally living in the Titans backfield ??? apparently he thinks that if he bullies 4th stringers in meaningless football games we'll all just forget that he was on the back of a milk carton all of last year?? Is there anyone who's actually buying this pile of turd slop he's selling right now cus I do not.

Oh and I absolutely ROFL'd out of my recliner when Kendall Vildoor got straight stiff armed out his cleats when he finally got a chance to take the field with 3 mins left against some future Dunkin Donuts employees. He's definitely a first wave cut, he's just really bad at playing football which is pretty important.

I 100% love the demeanor and swag the D is bringing this year, they are just straight dripping with finesse and are potentially goated with the sauce, but we can't be having these fake weirdos like Vildoor and Gibby hanging around killing vibes. Gibby might just murder a coach if he drops any further than 5th string on the depth chart so that's something to consider as well.

And cut Venus Jr yesterday, like what in the fuck are we doing? Since he turns 38 years old in November I'm not sure he still has the stamina and 'bounce' like he once had to be able to just go for those athletic 'off the backboard' type rebounds off of punt bounces anymore. Also that was never a thing so in his age 42 season I don't think now is the time to make it a thing.

Anyone share any of these thoughts?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Travis Gibson was so obviously mad and salty about Eberfloss putting him like 19th on the depth chart, dude was literally living in the Titans backfield ??? apparently he thinks that if he bullies 4th stringers in meaningless football games we'll all just forget that he was on the back of a milk carton all of last year?? Is there anyone who's actually buying this pile of turd slop he's selling right now cus I do not.

Oh and I absolutely ROFL'd out of my recliner when Kendall Vildoor got straight stiff armed out his cleats when he finally got a chance to take the field with 3 mins left against some future Dunkin Donuts employees. He's definitely a first wave cut, he's just really bad at playing football which is pretty important.

I 100% love the demeanor and swag the D is bringing this year, they are just straight dripping with finesse and are potentially goated with the sauce, but we can't be having these fake weirdos like Vildoor and Gibby hanging around killing vibes. Gibby might just murder a coach if he drops any further than 5th string on the depth chart so that's something to consider as well.

And cut Venus Jr yesterday, like what in the fuck are we doing? Since he turns 38 years old in November I'm not sure he still has the stamina and 'bounce' like he once had to be able to just go for those athletic 'off the backboard' type rebounds off of punt bounces anymore. Also that was never a thing so in his age 42 season I don't think now is the time to make it a thing.

Nothing else to add, but welcome back!

Oh, @Montucky loves Vildor.

Liked Posts:
He didnt only play well against the backups. He got good reps against their starting Oline too.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He didnt only play well against the backups. He got good reps against their starting Oline too.
I could see how might think this if you didn't watch the game or don't know the Titans personnel, but the Titans only had their starting o-line unit out there for the very first drive, and Gibson didnt see the field on their first drive.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They're going to use DE in waves

Ngakoue
Walker
Robinson
Gipson
Lewis/Green

Harris and Jones to PS
I can't tell if you just think you know more than 'Fluss and co (?), but he's actually listed behind Lewis, Green, and Jones on the depth chart

greg23

Liked Posts:
I can't tell if you just think you know more than 'Fluss and co (?), but he's actually listed behind Lewis, Green, and Jones on the depth chart
Wasn't the back guy down on the 1st depth chart last year?

Ended up starting LG on opening day.

Gipson popped on almost every snap yest.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First wave of cuts, I thought they made it where you can keep 90 till the last day starting this year?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

I'll let the coaches decide on Gibson & Jones, you know someone that sees 100% of snaps and practice all week.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
First wave of cuts, I thought they made it where you can keep 90 till the last day starting this year?
You both are right. If Gipson is cut, he will be part of the first and only wave of cuts this year. New rule for 2023.