Did y'all see yesterday

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Or if he could just always play 4th stringers in non scripted exhibition games. He might literally push for DPOY!
Fair point, but it looked on Saturday like it didn't really matter who was in front of him. Shows he has ability at least. Hopefully the proverbial fire has been perpetually lit firmly under his ass.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah it doesn't look good for Vildor especially with the coaching staff bringing in so many CB's in the last two offseasons who have so much length which is what Flus loves and Vildor and length don't really match.

That and he isn't worth his 3 million in salary

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I don’t get it, Gipson played his ass off and that’s a problem? He responded to adversity and that’s a problem? He was the best defensive player on the field and he’s getting called out? If this is satire, I apologize. I personally love the fire he showed. I could care less if it was against second or third string players. These are NFL players regardless. Big props to 99 for going out and shooting his shot. Velus can get whatever Is coming to him. 99 showed heart and I want that on my team.