Dish Network Drops Local Fox Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.
All on retirement incomes need to throw $1000.00 away.
But all of you rich don't give a flying fig mouthy types can now slam away.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.

Can't you use an over-the-air antenna? https://www.overtheairdigitaltv.com/tv-station-locator-tool/

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Sounds like u will have to go on a chicken byproduct diet to afford your TV entertainment. Good luck gizzard geezer!

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Dish Network still exists?

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
reddit NFL streams is your friend
This is exactly what I was going to recommend. As a Chicago transplant in Wisconsin they do not often show Bears, Hawks, Cubs, or Bulls games so I have used this for several years for numerous sports. I run it on my laptop and use an HDMI cable to connect it to my TV. Not typically streamed in 4k but you can usually find a feed that is at least HD.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll record it for you on my 65inch flat screen and send you a copy via Pony Express on a BetaMax tape. Cool?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Is directv ok?

I see the game is at noon...isnt it usually like 9am??

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
I just use reddit nfl streams (usually buffstreams)...its free and crystal clear HD. Only issue is that have a 45 second delay compared to watching it with an organic setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.