Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Like @Bearman 43 is going to know what anything you just said is. I think he's in his 70s.
I would just explain to him reddit is like another "version " of CCS. You just have to type in a different "name" in the "website bar" in your internet explorer/Netscape. After that just click on the game you want to watch, then which stream you want.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like @Bearman 43 is going to know what anything you just said is. I think he's in his 70s.

I'm 42 and I have no idea what you're talking about. I accept that I'm a complete luddite and technophobe. I still have cable, I can't tell who's talking to whom on Twitter, and I thought reddit was a place for alt-right types to talk about their beards.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just use reddit nfl streams (usually buffstreams)...its free and crystal clear HD. Only issue is that have a 45 second delay compared to watching it with an organic setup.
I'm pure organic, much better for the environment and health FYI

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.
All on retirement incomes need to throw $1000.00 away.
But all of you rich don't give a flying fig mouthy types can now slam away.

Okay I'm here to help now even though you CHITTED UP my FOODBLOGTHREAD on sunday with your Alt Right political talk and hateration, and I'll even overlook your foodshaming of people who don't like chicken gizzards.

I just need for you to answer a few questions first:

1. What TV broadcast market are you in?

2. How far do you live from the closest metropolitan area?

3. Are you ****ing dumb?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 42 and I have no idea what you're talking about. I accept that I'm a complete luddite and technophobe. I still have cable, I can't tell who's talking to whom on Twitter, and I thought reddit was a place for alt-right types to talk about their beards.

Yeah but you're a scottish prick bastage! You have more important things to worry about like getting drunk and eating boiled pigs feet.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Boomer outrage is the best.

I'll teach you how to get this shit going:

1. Plug in your IBM Tandy. You keep it unplugged because you're worried that electical storms will zap your damn computer. And you don't want to have to buy a new one and give that crook Bill Gates any more of your damn hard-earned money.

2. Press the power button to turn on your IBM Tandy, and allow it to fully boot. This should take roughly 8 minutes.

3. Log into Windows 95. Your password is 123456.

4. Open America Online(AOL), and allow it to connect to the internet. This should take roughly 43 minutes.

5. Double LEFT click (not double right click) on the shortcut for "Netscape Navigator" on your Desktop. This should take roughly 17 minutes to launch.

6. Type www.altavista.com into the address bar at the top of your screen, and hit the "Return" key on your keyboard.

7. Once the webpage loads, type the following into the space next to the "Search" button:

"NFL streams reddit"

Now left-click the "Search" button.

8. The first link that appears should be for the "NFL Streams" subreddit.

9. I'm tired of typing this list out and it's probably not nearly as funny as I thought it was when I started it, so I'm fucking done. Good luck with the rest.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.
All on retirement incomes need to throw $1000.00 away.
But all of you rich don't give a flying fig mouthy types can now slam away.
Just do the sports bar thing... That's what I do. Toss in the app, "Tunity" an ear piece and your good to go.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay I'm here to help now even though you CHITTED UP my FOODBLOGTHREAD on sunday with your Alt Right political talk and hateration, and I'll even overlook your foodshaming of people who don't like chicken gizzards.

I just need for you to answer a few questions first:

1. What TV broadcast market are you in?

2. How far do you live from the closest metropolitan area?

3. Are you ****ing dumb?
This talk of chicken gizzards needs to cease...I know it's my problem, but I get the dry heaves. I would put you on iggy, @brett05 but how would I get your London game foodie blog, please no gizz dishes.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I literally just tweeted out my new grizzly bear semen enriched beard oil mixed by hand with a hint of tobacco. It's getting all the upvotes on reddit. My fuckin chin looks like a sex mountain turned upside down

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Changed that clickbait thread title that is completely wrong and really having trouble seeing why the OP's TV provider is Bears related, but I am feeling helpful so here is some clarification.

Dish Network and their streaming alternative service, Sling TV, have dropped the local affiliate Fox network from their line-up. If you are getting Fox 32 through Dish or Sling...that means are in a local broadcast area and should be able get it via plain old fashioned antenna TV.

Why you are on CCS instead of yelling at Dish Network's customer service is beyond me OP.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exact same response from me except i recently turned 43.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would just explain to him reddit is like another "version " of CCS. You just have to type in a different "name" in the "website bar" in your internet explorer/Netscape. After that just click on the game you want to watch, then which stream you want.
Boomer outrage is the best.

I'll teach you how to get this shit going:

1. Plug in your IBM Tandy. You keep it unplugged because you're worried that electical storms will zap your damn computer. And you don't want to have to buy a new one and give that crook Bill Gates any more of your damn hard-earned money.

2. Press the power button to turn on your IBM Tandy, and allow it to fully boot. This should take roughly 8 minutes.

3. Log into Windows 95. Your password is 123456.

4. Open America Online(AOL), and allow it to connect to the internet. This should take roughly 43 minutes.

5. Double LEFT click (not double right click) on the shortcut for "Netscape Navigator" on your Desktop. This should take roughly 17 minutes to launch.

6. Type www.altavista.com into the address bar at the top of your screen, and hit the "Return" key on your keyboard.

7. Once the webpage loads, type the following into the space next to the "Search" button:

"NFL streams reddit"

Now left-click the "Search" button.

8. The first link that appears should be for the "NFL Streams" subreddit.

9. I'm tired of typing this list out and it's probably not nearly as funny as I thought it was when I started it, so I'm fucking done. Good luck with the rest.

You two are going to dumb it down a bit more for him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Get an HD Antenna, FFS. Why oh why do boomers believe they HAVE to have cable to watch tv? ???

BRB need to go fax my wife to tell her what I want for dinner
Maybe if u refer to it as "rabbit ears?"

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe if u refer to it as "rabbit ears?"
Rich guy that doesn't give a flying fig here. Please try wrapping them in foil if this still doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.