Dish Network Drops Local Fox Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Satellite sucks. If it is windy or raining or snowing or cloudy, your signal goes out. And if you bundle with internet, it is slow.

Comcast cable is the way to go. I get every channel with 400 mg speed for 150 a month. Bought high end router and modem to support the speed. It's cheap and everything is lightning fast.

Streaming is fine too if you want to go that route. I would rather pay 150 a month for literally everything under the sun because I can afford it and it is convenient.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Satellite sucks. If it is windy or raining or snowing or cloudy, your signal goes out. And if you bundle with internet, it is slow.

Comcast cable is the way to go. I get every channel with 400 mg speed for 150 a month. Bought high end router and modem to support the speed. It's cheap and everything is lightning fast.

Streaming is fine too if you want to go that route. I would rather pay 150 a month for literally everything under the sun because I can afford it and it is convenient.
better save some $$ for kuma's korner

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.
All on retirement incomes need to throw $1000.00 away.
But all of you rich don't give a flying fig mouthy types can now slam away.
I POSTED A THREAD ON THIS 5 DAYS AGO

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
They only want 16.8 billion dollar increase from Dish Network for re-transmission fees. In the mean time,Millions of people cannot watch sports or watch any programs currently on any fox network channels.

Switch you say!!!!, yeah, $580.00 early termination,plus additional $20.00 per month for all months during 2yr lock-in w/dish.
All on retirement incomes need to throw $1000.00 away.
But all of you rich don't give a flying fig mouthy types can now slam away.
Whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.