Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Ugh.. Philly is going to get their ass kicked in the Championship game against either team. ATL would have at least had a chance to win.

IDK, I think PHI has a chance against MIN and maybe the Saints. I still think that MIN offense is a house of cards...

Antobears

Liked Posts:
If Philly get to the SB without wentz that is a great team.

Still think vikes are the one to beat.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles would be my guess.

Foles played pretty well in the second half. If the same Foles shows up next week, I think they have a great chance. I actually trust Foles more than Matt Ryan this year. Matt Ryan has had a down year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Falcons shit the bed.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Foles played pretty well in the second half. If the same Foles shows up next week, I think they have a great chance. I actually trust Foles more than Matt Ryan this year. Matt Ryan has had a down year.
I can't criticize Ryan too much. They played a great defense today. Graham was immense.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

We beat the Steelers with Glennon. I'd expect the real Foles to show up sooner or later. I'd say I woudln't want a team with a backup in the Super Bowl but I probably won't be seeing much of it this year to matter to me.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Foles plays like that next week then Philly has a chance for sure. That defense is really good, they run the ball well and Foles is at least as good as Keenum. Plus it is in Philly. Atlanta played better than I thought they would in the cold weather. Both New Orleans and Minnesota are dome teams. The weather doesn't look too bad for next Sunday but who knows what the real weather will be in a week.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Foles puts up 15 points and is getting stroked. Hilarious.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
A long night for the titans methinks

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Pats have a bunch of no-names on defense. Only McCourty and Gilmore (who sucks now).

Antobears

Liked Posts:
The Pats have a bunch of no-names on defense. Only McCourty and Gilmore (who sucks now).

Fair enough but the titans are so so short handed they have marriota playing QB and WR :facepalm2: