Do you guys think thaf Lev Bell would come play for Nagy and the chicago bears if they gave him a shot?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Leveon Bell on insta said he would literally retire before playing for Andy Reid again and I for one would literally be head over heels if he came to be a part of the running back room on the bears team especially now that Ryan pace has upgraded the offensive line to be much more upgraded than the Chiefs line which is arguably one of the worst lines in the league at the end of last season so with the upgraded line and Bell I think that the bears running back corps would be one of the greatest in the league if Nagy would acturally be more dedicated to the run game but only if Bell comes to us with a team-friendly deal that doesn't cause stress upon the salary cap situation!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Everywhere he has gone does not want him back.
Hahaha kind of like every thread you post in everyone wishes you would go away and leave forever with all of your negativity and hatefulness except for you are just some random clown/internet troll while Leveon Bell is a talented football running back all pro and maybe perhaps he just needs the right fit which literally could be the bears now that the offensive line is going to be a strength!!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would instantly be the 2nd best Bears RB next to Thomas Jones.

I also bet if Bell won a Superbowl with the Bears he wouldn't pout in a broom closet after the game like WaWa Payton.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I think he's just misunderstood.
This exactly 100 percent was what I was saying because literally everyone deserves a second chance in life to live their best life and be their best selve but we need to up-lift each other and be allegiant toward each other and the team culture of the bears might be the exact anecdote for Bell!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Anybody that has seen him play recently knows the wheels have fallen off. He’s not exactly a team guy either. The Bears have assembled a nice RB group. They don’t need Bell.

Maybe post a Richard Sherman thread next. He’s the defensive FA equivalent of Bell.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He would instantly be the 2nd best Bears RB next to Thomas Jones.

I also bet if Bell won a Superbowl with the Bears he wouldn't pout in a broom closet after the game like WaWa Payton.
I suggest not quitting your day job to become a talent evaluator. If you’re Bell’s agent, your hyperbole is excused.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Don't need. With a running back room of Montgomery, Williams, Cohen, Herbert, with a promising looking second year player in Pierce probably on the practice squad there is no room or need for Bell.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Anybody that has seen him play recently knows the wheels have fallen off. He’s not exactly a team guy either. The Bears have assembled a nice RB group. They don’t need Bell.

Maybe post a Richard Sherman thread next. He’s the defensive FA equivalent of Bell.
Richard Sherman isn't like Bell. Sherman's teammates love him and he generally speaks highly of the people he's played with. Sherman is actually intelligent and has continued to play at a pretty high level as he has aged. So basically the opposite of everything bell is.

As for the OP, I think Bell can still be decent as a workhorse back, but that won't be here. He's trashed the 3 organizations he has left, including 2 incredibly well respected coaches. Bell is a dbag and might manage to get himself blacklisted with his comments

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If he literally were younger than sure

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suggest not quitting your day job to become a talent evaluator. If you’re Bell’s agent, your hyperbole is excused.

Yeah WaWas 61 yards and temper tantrum in a broom closet after winning the Superbowl was sure better than Thomas Jones 110+ yards in 2007.

Bell would easily score 2 TDs in either of those games.

Kys

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Richard Sherman isn't like Bell. Sherman's teammates love him and he generally speaks highly of the people he's played with. Sherman is actually intelligent and has continued to play at a pretty high level as he has aged. So basically the opposite of everything bell is.

As for the OP, I think Bell can still be decent as a workhorse back, but that won't be here. He's trashed the 3 organizations he has left, including 2 incredibly well respected coaches. Bell is a dbag and might manage to get himself blacklisted with his comments
Sherman can’t play anymore. He’s done. Yes, he’s an intelligent guy but it is over as a quality CB option.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah WaWas 61 yards and temper tantrum in a broom closet after winning the Superbowl was sure better than Thomas Jones 110+ yards in 2007.

Bell would easily score 2 TDs in either of those games.

Kys
Not sure how that relates to signing a currently washed up Bell…

I guess you’re looking to bait somebody into a Payton rant. Sorry, not interested…

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sherman can’t play anymore. He’s done. Yes, he’s an intelligent guy but it is over as a quality CB option.
Was the comp not partially about the type of person they are? Because that is where I disagree that there are any similarities.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Signed a Pace apologist and recovering Trubisexual.

Log off