Do you guys think thaf Lev Bell would come play for Nagy and the chicago bears if they gave him a shot?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Leveon Bell on insta said he would literally retire before playing for Andy Reid again and I for one would literally be head over heels if he came to be a part of the running back room on the bears team especially now that Ryan pace has upgraded the offensive line to be much more upgraded than the Chiefs line which is arguably one of the worst lines in the league at the end of last season so with the upgraded line and Bell I think that the bears running back corps would be one of the greatest in the league if Nagy would acturally be more dedicated to the run game but only if Bell comes to us with a team-friendly deal that doesn't cause stress upon the salary cap situation!
Don't need him and don't want him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hahaha kind of like every thread you post in everyone wishes you would go away and leave forever with all of your negativity and hatefulness except for you are just some random clown/internet troll while Leveon Bell is a talented football running back all pro and maybe perhaps he just needs the right fit which literally could be the bears now that the offensive line is going to be a strength!!!!
200.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This exactly 100 percent was what I was saying because literally everyone deserves a second chance in life to live their best life and be their best selve but we need to up-lift each other and be allegiant toward each other and the team culture of the bears might be the exact anecdote for Bell!
tenor.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@playthrough2001 that really hurts, coming from a guy who defended a backup qb and a GM who National and local media thinks should have been fired. Dumbass thinks Kevin White was a good pick lmaooooo

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
@playthrough2001 that really hurts, coming from a guy who defended a backup qb and a GM who National and local media thinks should have been fired. Dumbass thinks Kevin White was a good pick lmaooooo
Pre-draft I was one of the only pro Mahomes guys on this board.

You never have an opinion. You’re a 20-20 hindsight guy and your best attributes seem to be labeling and projection.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pre-draft I was one of the only pro Mahomes guys on this board.

You never have an opinion. You’re a 20-20 hindsight guy and your best attributes seem to be labeling and projection.
20-20? Either delusional or lying through your teeth. Been calling this shit before it happens but yeah, I’ll take the word of the guy who years later wants pace critics to say what they would have done in certain drafts with hindsight. Great job.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
20-20? Either delusional or lying through your teeth. Been calling this shit before it happens but yeah, I’ll take the word of the guy who years later wants pace critics to say what they would have done in certain drafts with hindsight. Great job.
Calling what? Typically I see you call other posters names. Not much content or real knowledge….

Keep posting though by the time you hit 30k posts you might have a good one.

I noticed you jumped in on this thread. Is Bell your guy? I know you don’t like my posts because I know you’re full of shit.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yeah WaWas 61 yards and temper tantrum in a broom closet after winning the Superbowl was sure better than Thomas Jones 110+ yards in 2007.

Bell would easily score 2 TDs in either of those games.

Kys
You're a Special person

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
He would instantly be the 2nd best Bears RB next to Thomas Jones.

I also bet if Bell won a Superbowl with the Bears he wouldn't pout in a broom closet after the game like WaWa Payton.
That shtick, just sooooooo goooooood

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bucs sign Bell for 1 million...Bucs is the destination for vets looking for a ring.

Brady recruits them all in with his very very, did I mention very? Team friendly contract. Then you compare to Mahomes with his 40-50 million cap hit, ouch.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Leveon Bell on insta said he would literally retire before playing for Andy Reid again and I for one would literally be head over heels if he came to be a part of the running back room on the bears team especially now that Ryan pace has upgraded the offensive line to be much more upgraded than the Chiefs line which is arguably one of the worst lines in the league at the end of last season so with the upgraded line and Bell I think that the bears running back corps would be one of the greatest in the league if Nagy would acturally be more dedicated to the run game but only if Bell comes to us with a team-friendly deal that doesn't cause stress upon the salary cap situation!
NOOOO!!!! He wants lots of touches, which he won't get here.