Do You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Complete ignoramuses in the gym who steal your machine.

Happened today, but it was a MILF so I let it slide

I workout at home but I am curious. How do you get your machine stolen? Do you walk away between sets?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I workout at home but I am curious. How do you get your machine stolen? Do you walk away between sets?
I like to do my workout in sets of 3. So if I'm on the bench, I'll also do lunges/pull ups/lat pulls, etc. Maybe sometimes walk and get a drink. I'm gone for 2-3 min tops.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Complete ignoramuses in the gym who steal your machine.

Happened today, but it was a MILF so I let it slide

This happened during my arm workout with a barbell and then dumbs by the SAME DUDE so I just went ten lbs higher and MOGGED HIM RIGHT IN HIS FACE

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like to do my workout in sets of 3. So if I'm on the bench, I'll also do lunges/pull ups/lat pulls, etc. Maybe sometimes walk and get a drink. I'm gone for 2-3 min tops.
2-3 minutes is way too long. Did you leave something sweaty on the machine?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bench (1 min) ----> another exercise (1 min) -----> another exercise (1 min) ----> Bench.

Do you even lift bro

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Blue tooth phone talkers.
A couple years ago I was at a wedding where I was seated at a table with some douche who had his bluetooth in the entire time. A few rum and cokes in I asked him what he did, and turns out for Ferraro-Pan. So of course I asked him if he was expecting some kind of candy emergency that required him to have that in his ear during a wedding reception.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bench (1 min) ----> another exercise (1 min) -----> another exercise (1 min) ----> Bench.

Do you even lift bro
source.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Do you even lift bro
I thought you went to go get a drink for 2-3 minutes WTF

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought you went to go get a drink for 2-3 minutes WTF
Obvi doing an exercise doesn't take an entire minute usually unless I'm doing some planks or abdominal exercise so there is a buffer zone built in to get some h2o. Heck, it's like I'm talking to adam shaheen

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Obvi doing an exercise doesn't take an entire minute usually unless I'm doing some planks or abdominal exercise so there is a buffer zone built in to get some h2o. Heck, it's like I'm talking to adam shaheen

It sounds like your gym just isn't that busy tbh. If a machine is vacant at mine for more than 60 seconds because some cuck went to go flex in dressing room mirror, it's not their machine anymore.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I walk away, this is what I do. Throw my towel on it, set a water bottle in the way, etc. Do you expect people to be branereaders if they don't notice anyone there?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It sounds like your gym just isn't that busy tbh. If a machine is vacant at mine for more than 60 seconds because some cuck went to go flex in dressing room mirror, it's not their machine anymore.
It is a gym at my place of employment. It is not incredibly busy when I go and also people just prefer to be fat and lazy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is a gym at my place of employment. It is not incredibly busy when I go and also people just prefer to be fat and lazy.

I was going to add to that, congrats on being one of the few people at your company in your town fighting over a machine at the gym.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was going to add to that, congrats on being one of the few people at your company in your town fighting over a machine at the gym.
thank you for the support, champ

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thank you for the support, champ
FWIW I have to literally stalk the stairmaster to get a turn. Why do women think that thing actually makes their butts smaller?????

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FWIW I have to literally stalk the stairmaster to get a turn. Why do women think that thing actually makes their butts smaller?????
The stairmaster is a hell of a workout. I don't think woman want 'small' buttocks in todays world though. It's all about obtaining that slim thicc look with a big donk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The stairmaster is a hell of a workout. I don't think woman want 'small' buttocks in todays world though. It's all about obtaining that slim thicc look with a big donk
These women are not those women

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Imagine leaving your bench unattended for three minutes in a gym and then being upset that someone else using it somehow inconvenienced you....