Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't even have to bust out the Blumpkin to curb stomp the Watsons

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol so now mitch has slaint foles and fended off his weak attempts at stealin his jeerrb and then he comes out da gate and thrashes the hatorz sure fire hof choice watson

Good times bretheren

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky
Might not be the hero we wanted but by golly geezwiz he is the hero we needed!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
people on ccs praised watson over mitch and made all the excuses in the world for him
But shat all over mitch for the same reasons

What reasons were those?

I am usually not into making excuses, but the Texans went into that game with two practice squad receivers and a second string running back that had to be replaced midgame. I mean if Trubisky had to start this game with Riley Ridley, Rodney Adams and Reggie Davis at receiver while starting running back Ryan Nall was replaced by Artavis Pierce before the half...I would give Trubisky a mulligan too.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
What reasons were those?

I am usually not into making excuses, but the Texans went into that game with two practice squad receivers and a second string running back that had to be replaced midgame. I mean if Trubisky had to start this game with Riley Ridley, Rodney Adams and Reggie Davis at receiver while starting running back Ryan Nall was replaced by Artavis Pierce before the half...I would give Trubisky a mulligan too.
Bad oline play dropped passes ect ect ect all used as valid rrasons for other qbs while being dismissed when talking about mitch
Lets not pretend many here dont act like that because they do

Reactions: Myk

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Deshaun had this defense he would have at least 1 super bowl ring. I think his offensive line might actually be worse

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Deshaun had this defense he would have at least 1 super bowl ring. I think his offensive line might actually be worse

No, no he wouldn't.

Nothing I've seen of watson in the playoffs makes me think he would. He's a good qb, thats about it. He's not on the elite level. He holds onto the ball and kills drive on the regular. The texans are bottom 5 in sack rate since he joined the team.

He's much better than mitch, but he's not the answer either, imo.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch showed up and cock slapped watson all over the field after people on ccs praised watson over mitch and made all the excuses in the world for him
But shat all over mitch for the same reasons
Actually don't recall Mitch getting anywhere near Watson. For those of you who are confused, Mitch plays on offense, not defense. This is really about CCS fans getting overexcited about Bears winning w/Mitch for the first time since September.