Do you remember that time?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Actually don't recall Mitch getting anywhere near Watson. For those of you who are confused, Mitch plays on offense, not defense. This is really about CCS fans getting overexcited about Bears winning w/Mitch for the first time since September.

I think OP is the only one excited about it.

Some of us are however disappointed that Nagy was quick to pull the trigger on mitch but not quick to pull the trigger on foles. Maybe we could have won another game or two had he not gone to foles, then maybe we'd get in the playoffs.

Reactions: Myk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think OP is the only one excited about it.

Some of us are however disappointed that Nagy was quick to pull the trigger on mitch but not quick to pull the trigger on foles. Maybe we could have won another game or two had he not gone to foles, then maybe we'd get in the playoffs.
He did stick with Foles too long. Nick was afforded too much leeway just based on that first comeback win when he took over. Always made sense to go back to the more mobile one as Nick was getting clobbered.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do remember November 29th 2020:

"It just gets worst and worster every week ffs blow it up"

- Hbkrusso
Lol yeah this team needs a rebuild that doesnt mean Mitch hasnt played better over the last few games and that he didnt show up watson

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bad oline play dropped passes ect ect ect all used as valid rrasons for other qbs while being dismissed when talking about mitch

FWIW, I have never dismissed bad OL play when discussing Trubisky. In fact, in 2018, I said Trubisky was making the OL look a lot better than they were with his legs. Then he got injured and that part of his game just disappeared.

It's too bad too. He was a far more interesting QB if he could have been averaging 400-500 yards rushing every year to make up for his limitations as a passer...a la Lamarr Jackson.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Hbkrusso you forced me to like a @Spartan post. I hope you’re still able to sleep at night.
Lol i sleep the sleep of the honest objective bears fan.
So like a saint basicly and i wake up refreshed completely and ready for a new day

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
FWIW, I have never dismissed bad OL play when discussing Trubisky. In fact, in 2018, I said Trubisky was making the OL look a lot better than they were with his legs. Then he got injured and that part of his game just disappeared.

It's too bad too. He was a far more interesting QB if he could have been averaging 400-500 yards rushing every year to make up for his limitations as a passer...a la Lamarr Jackson.
Lol yeah i sometimes get carried away with hyperbolic statements when it comes ta Mitch but I'm mostly trying ta balance out the overwhelming negativity and blame thats poured onto the guy constantly around here
Has he played up to his draft pick no
But hes a square peg that naggy has been trying ta force into a round hole for 3 years
And he has been bashed unfairly
That doesnt absolve him of his bad plays he certainly has made some boneheaded plays in his time but he isnt as bad as he is talked about

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

He kinda started running later on in the game, he had 23 yards rushing. If he did that for a full 16 game season that would be 368 yards rushing.

Wait, IS THIS THE RETURN OF THE RUNNING MITCHELL?!!??

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Funny story, set a tee time for noon because I finally swore off this season and was going to attempt to say fuq it and not watch the game. Three or four holes in I was having a decent game and great time hanging with the boys. I pulled up nfl.com out of muscle memory and saw we scored on the first play. Logged into buff sports immediately and proceeded to watch the game the rest of my round. Golf game went to shit but I was able to talk so much trash to my buddies that just happen to be hardcore Clemson/ Watson fans. Best day of golf and football in awhile. Trubisky, for at least this game, looked like the better quarterback. Thank you Bears for giving me at least one Sunday in 2020 that will be memorable for the right reasons. Bear Down

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Bad oline play dropped passes ect ect ect all used as valid rrasons for other qbs while being dismissed when talking about mitch
Lets not pretend many here dont act like that because they do

I just wish the ones who are actual fans would figure out they can follow whatever team or player they want. For the others I wish people would figure them out to be the troll fans of other teams they are and stop buying into the BS no matter how long they repeat it.

You watch, next QB drafted will have the same people who were instantly whining non-stop about Cutler and then about Trubisky bitching about him no matter who it is. Same damn people every time. The new QB doesn't even have to step foot on the field before they're whining.
I made the mistake of thinking it was sincere and it would be done after Cutler and unblocked everyone ... same... damn ... people instantly back on my block list.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wish the ones who are actual fans would figure out they can follow whatever team or player they want. For the others I wish people would figure them out to be the troll fans of other teams they are and stop buying into the BS no matter how long they repeat it.

You watch, next QB drafted will have the same people who were instantly whining non-stop about Cutler and then about Trubisky bitching about him no matter who it is. Same damn people every time. The new QB doesn't even have to step foot on the field before they're whining.
I made the mistake of thinking it was sincere and it would be done after Cutler and unblocked everyone ... same... damn ... people instantly back on my block list.
Lol i do not block them i prefer ta fight the good fight
Though i have been lambasted and harranged and even called a troll ect
I wear those E wounds like a badge of honor

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Lol i do not block them i prefer ta fight the good fight
Though i have been lambasted and harranged and even called a troll ect
I wear those E wounds like a badge of honor

That wastes too much time.
But I mainly block because they waste time in the IGT and distract from the game. Nowhere to be found when a game is going good but as soon as something goes wrong and tensions are high here they come again.

And I'm only talking about the obvious fakes that don't believe what they say. Rational critique is welcome, I'm certainly not here for homer stuff. (Funny in this thread I clicked on one quote and saw someone who blamed Cutler for our defense's poor performance telling you Mitch doesn't play defense to slap Watson. When they expose that type of obvious BS it gets me right clicking.)

mecha

Liked Posts:

you mean the "fuck him, cut him" crowd?

msadows

Liked Posts:

It's always the same people. You are 100% right.

Reactions: Myk

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@CRM 114 is fuck about, found him down in Mississippi scrolling towards me in his wheelchair...
tenor.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
CRM is too busy posting on the chiefs board. He only comes on here when he can troll us. I blocked him like a year back. Best decision I ever did on here.
I should too, just seen his colin thread...srsly wtf is up with that dude?