Do you remember that time?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
CRM is too busy posting on the chiefs board. He only comes on here when he can troll us. I blocked him like a year back. Best decision I ever did on here.

You spend a lot of time replying to people you supposedly have “blocked”.

mecha

Liked Posts:
LOL, I don't remember that particular quote, but yeah.
I'm amazed they didn't blame Mitch for the defense after he was benched. Maybe they did, I wouldn't know.

yeah, if a guy like drops a pass or miss a block or something they all rage "FUCK HIM, CUT HIM" as if they're not people that make human error at points. I could never play football due to the lack of visibility. factor in shit like playing in 20 below zero weather or rain or snow on top of that. or fog. it's just the people that are like obsessed with GM moves or schemes like the Bears organization comes to CCS for advice, I don't understand those people. I wish we had a team like the Patriots that could be perennial contenders for 20 years, we're the fucking Grabowskis that take lunch buckets to work. shit happens.

I talk a lot of shit about the team and act indifferent a lot of the time now, mainly done to elicit certain reactions, I'll always be a Bears fan. I personally wish the unit they have now would trend up rather than have to 2015 it all over again and nullify the progress that's been made. maybe you change the DC and draft a quarterback and use Foles as your backup and leave the rest of it alone. I don't have beef with Matt Nagy on a personal level, and I haven't assigned him a dumbfuck acronym nickname, and I don't utterly despise Ryan Pace. I guess by the "fuck him, cut him" crowd that makes me a degenerate asshole pricknose fuck.

see my signature and eat a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
yeah, if a guy like drops a pass or miss a block or something they all rage "FUCK HIM, CUT HIM" as if they're not people that make human error at points. I could never play football due to the lack of visibility. factor in shit like playing in 20 below zero weather or rain or snow on top of that. or fog. it's just the people that are like obsessed with GM moves or schemes like the Bears organization comes to CCS for advice, I don't understand those people. I wish we had a team like the Patriots that could be perennial contenders for 20 years, we're the fucking Grabowskis that take lunch buckets to work. shit happens.

I talk a lot of shit about the team and act indifferent a lot of the time now, mainly done to elicit certain reactions, I'll always be a Bears fan. I personally wish the unit they have now would trend up rather than have to 2015 it all over again and nullify the progress that's been made. maybe you change the DC and draft a quarterback and use Foles as your backup and leave the rest of it alone. I don't have beef with Matt Nagy on a personal level, and I haven't assigned him a dumbfuck acronym nickname, and I don't utterly despise Ryan Pace. I guess by the "fuck him, cut him" crowd that makes me a degenerate asshole pricknose fuck.

see my signature and eat a dick.
I could never play football due to the lack of visibility. factor in shit like playing in 20 below zero weather or rain or snow on top of that. or fog.

I think of shit like this while i'm driving a semi thru the storms at night. It gets harder the worst the weather is.
the word you was looking for is nitpicking.. but yeah most haters judge every single little thing done by Pace/nagy or you even, ...I hate it because the attitude doesn't reflect what the team/city/fans once stood for, we used to be called Hard-hat, blue collar, tough and fun fans, but now it turned into sissies with panties and curls that bitches and moan about damn near every single little detail.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you guys remember that time Mitch came im off the bench and lead the bears on an epic 4 game 30+ points streak not seent since the likes of gale sayers!

I do mfs i have watched it with these two eyes!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Do you guys remember that time Mitch came im off the bench and lead the bears on an epic 4 game 30+ points streak not seent since the likes of gale sayers!

Under a decent OC Mitch is a top 10 QB like he was drafted to be. Nagy tried to scapegoat the guy and ended up putting himself on the hot seat.

meanwhile Mitch and Lazor combo is almost unstoppable.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Under a decent OC Mitch is a top 10 QB like he was drafted to be. Nagy tried to scapegoat the guy and ended up putting himself on the hot seat.

meanwhile Mitch and Lazor combo is almost unstoppable.
giphy-4.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

i seent it

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Common a yeaaaaaaaaahhhha!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
We are living this time mf no matter how it ends up im ngl i was down for awhile there i thought the season was over but this shit isnt ober mfs we are taking this shit into overtime mfs

Ive seent Mitch be back bow twice this season. He won't be going away.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ive seent Mitch be back bow twice this season. He won't be going away.
Idk i think this is our final year of mitch no matter how it goes unless they tag him
Im just tryin ta enjoy his last ride before we draft 50 more shane matthews's

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
We are living this time mf no matter how it ends up im ngl i was down for awhile there i thought the season was over but this shit isnt ober mfs we are taking this shit into overtime mfs

I love this scene.
Coming at yeahaaaaaa