Do you think Packer nation is watching us.....

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
and the pit of their collective stomachs drop. For real, our defense has been scary good for years and now it looks like the offense has finally caught up and that should scare the hell out of the rest of the league, the fudgies most of all.

I certainly wouldn't want us to be a divisional opponent and with the recent history of how games between the Bears and packers have gone, you have to assume that Trestman has several formations/plays designed specifically for the packers game. Payback is coming. Like in Happy Gilmore when he learns how to putt.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
I'm not nearly convinced enough on the D or the O yet. The O needs to be a notch consistent, and the D concerns me in the pass rush, big plays let up and today the run defense.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not nearly convinced enough on the D or the O yet. The O needs to be a notch consistent, and the D concerns me in the pass rush, big plays let up and today the run defense.

The offense is certainly better, well its probably about equal to the 5 game win streak for Martz. Our defense is opportunistic, but that is about it. I thought the D would be taking a substantial step backwards, and I think we are. Hope it gets better, but right now I would not like to see us playing against a high flying offense.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
The offense is certainly better, well its probably about equal to the 5 game win streak for Martz. Our defense is opportunistic, but that is about it. I thought the D would be taking a substantial step backwards, and I think we are. Hope it gets better, but right now I would not like to see us playing against a high flying offense.
Agree to most extents. The Packers specifically scare me as a matter of match-ups of strengths and weaknesses rather than the quality of the team.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I agree who cares if they watching. I want them watching when we play them, that it is time to get their attention.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My brother's fiance is from Wisconsin. When I met her family (all Packer fans) I asked them about the Bears-Packers rivalry. According to all of them the bigger rivalry for most Packer fans is with the Vikings.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My brother's fiance is from Wisconsin. When I met her family (all Packer fans) I asked them about the Bears-Packers rivalry. According to all of them the bigger rivalry for most Packer fans is with the Vikings.

I hope your brother's fiancé is the exception but when you marry your family, your sense of reality is a little skewed so it makes sense that they would think the Queens.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
I know it's early ,but, the Bears D and O have looked pretty good against teams that can't be considered chopped liver

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers are a good team, ignore their record. They lost to two playoff teams, and have a few injuries with a bye coming up. Plus Johny Jolly is working himself into shape. I wouldn't want to play them soon.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
We can beat Green Bay, but there's no doubt they still scare me. Ben had some turnovers tonight, but for a good portion of it he was carving our defense up. If we can't get pressure on Rodgers, we'll be done.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
I couldn't give a fuck less what those losers think of us.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Enjoy 3-0 for the night at least. No fretting tonight.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

very true

Monster

Liked Posts:
Ben had like 400 yards passing...

If Rodgers was watching he might be licking his chops...

I am not sold on the D and you can't expect 4 turnovers and 14 points a game...

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't worry about the Packers until week 8. At that point we will either be leading the division by 1-2 games or we will fall apart.

The Lions are our biggest worry right now. We have to go into their house and traditionally we have had some trouble there. We can beat them, should beat them but anything can happen there.