Do you think Packer nation is watching us.....

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Ben had like 400 yards passing...

If Rodgers was watching he might be licking his chops...

I am not sold on the D and you can't expect 4 turnovers and 14 points a game...

"Ben" is a mountain.

I think the pressure they gave him and the hits he withstood are something Rodgers might not be able to take?

Don't know. I'm just enjoying week 3.

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Fuck packer nation

Except for your excellent post sir, the rest of the replies were awful and you all suck.

If no one cares what the packers see or think of us then why are they our biggest nemesis? After the result of Da Bears game the score and footage I want to see most is the packers because I want to see how they look and if they won or not. To pretend you don't give a fuck what or how they are doing is just stupid.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:

Well, damn. If we can win while letting up a 400 yard QB game, then maybe we have a chance, no?

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt many packers fan is anymore concerned about playing us this year than they were last year. The only way that will change is if we beat them

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:

Yeah because our Defense has never consistently scored in games due to individual effort or a collaboration between QB pressure and good coverage. Never put together a streak of multiple games with defensive score like 4 out of 6 games.....yeah, never done that.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Except for your excellent post sir, the rest of the replies were awful and you all suck.

If no one cares what the packers see or think of us then why are they our biggest nemesis? After the result of Da Bears game the score and footage I want to see most is the packers because I want to see how they look and if they won or not. To pretend you don't give a fuck what or how they are doing is just stupid.

Are you an illiterate Wisconsinite or Illinoisan? Just curious.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Don't think the Lions like us Much :D, we will be in Detroit next weekend, hope tons of Bears fans show up , Tickets Prices are Low compared to Soldier.

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah they care they just saying that shit. Of course you care what the Packers think of us. We hate them and they hate us. When we're winning I want all of them watching. When they're winning they want all of us watching. If you don't care you're probably just a casual fan... "I don't think about the packers til week 8" yea ok... keep telling yourself that. I follow every NFC North team closely especially the Packers.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The Packers are a good team, ignore their record. They lost to two playoff teams, and have a few injuries with a bye coming up. Plus Johny Jolly is working himself into shape. I wouldn't want to play them soon.

2 playoff teams? Yeah, one of those playoff teams they lost to we already beat. The other just got killed by Indy today. Get outa here with the shizzz!

TishLover

Liked Posts:
I was reading few of their posts.
They want us to win the division because they won the SB last time Bears won the division. :rofl: