Liked Posts:
Or I trapped him into losing his cool? LOL

salty.jpg

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So your plan involved making yourself look completely uneducated?

Is this the entire mission statement of the Bears Forum?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

I'm actually cool as can be.

But I may be wrong, as studies have shown that people don't know how to measure their sodium intake. You might claim that I have increased my salt intake, but counted wrong.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bans RS for making him look foolish and talking the way he always talks.

"Totally cool."

:andruw:

Good job "running off activity"

You trying to be like me?

:smug:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You need to learn some new tricks and nope, RS staying banned. Like I said, I rescued and defended him the last time(s). I was wrong, I shouldn't have. We have forum rules, he was warned before. He's a grown man(I think), if he can't be civil, then I don't want him here.

People don't have to agree here. In fact, people will never agree on everything. Not on sports, not on diet. But once they're fucking idiots, what difference does it make?

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why is he going to pay Rush $20 to get reinstated?

Why would he? I didn't have to.

It was a cute story and all but Rush unbanned me before I donated, not as a result of me donating and even said donating wasn't needed.

Try again.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would he? I didn't have to.

It was a cute story and all but Rush unbanned me before I donated, not as a result of me donating and even said donating wasn't needed.

Try again.
He's not being unbanned for crying to Rush. Its not happening. Rush has more important things to worry about.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it comical that people actually get banned for being that much of a douche. It must be society's fault.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There are things I find comical too....but I will save it for a more private conversation.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I find it comical that people actually get banned for being that much of a douche. It must be society's fault.

I'm a little pissed muscles mini got banned. I appreciated his contributions and then even moreso appreciated irritating him after his delivery became so condescending and rude.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I'm a little pissed muscles mini got banned. I appreciated his contributions and then even moreso appreciated irritating him after his delivery became so condescending and rude.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
He's not being unbanned for crying to Rush. Its not happening. Rush has more important things to worry about.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
So ... Let's get healthier CCS posters.

I never thougt this subject would get to this point, lol.

TBH RTB.. I have different aspirations. I am currently 47 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica, home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.