Not open for further replies.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

My step sister has a mental issue. You ask her a question, she answers another question. This is no joke, if anyone asked her what the weather was like, she will never say "About 60 degrees and sunny". Instead, she'll say, "the birds are out", or "lots of traffic"... and so on and so fourth. Even if you asked her if she new the temperature. This is just an example of many. She doesn't fully process the things that she hears. Guess what, I would ban my own sister if she had problems staying civil.

It's like Charlie Theron's(*sp) character in Arrested Development. Most people never catch on, and she lives a normal life, is fully capable of doing everything for herself, and is one of the most hospitable people I know.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TBH RTB.. I have different aspirations. I am currently 47 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.

The Walrus was one of my favorite golfers :lol:

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
My step sister has a mental issue. You ask her a question, she answers another question. This is no joke, if anyone asked her what the weather was like, she will never say "About 60 degrees and sunny". Instead, she'll say, "the birds are out", or "lots of traffic"... and so on and so fourth. Even if you asked her if she new the temperature. This is just an example of many. She doesn't fully process the things that she hears. Guess what, I would ban my own sister if she had problems staying civil.

It's like Charlie Theron's(*sp) character in Arrested Development. Most people never catch on, and she lives a normal life, is fully capable of doing everything for herself, and is one of the most hospitable people I know.

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, but honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Fuck me I think Seacrest has finally lost it.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
My muscles are so supremely sculpted and refined that some people speculate that I am not actually real, but that I am simply a mirage. They believe that the aesthetic fairy sprinkles aesthetic dust on a few lucky souls, and for 1 millisecond they see the unimaginable dream of aesthetics

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Pfft. Typical Cutler fanboy excuses.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Oh my, this is poast of the ages.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just got to the part of Tremor of Intent where Hillier goes down on Clara. Naughty! I got a chubby reading it on the bus

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just made my first juice. Whole milk, spinach, broccoli, blackberries, banana and flax seed.

Not awful.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
id try this if u could juice three eggs over medium and a new York strip and fried taters cause that's my breakfast

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've been wanting to get a juicer myself, I just have more pressing matters.

Sent from anywhere in the galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.