1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
59 posts by these two in this thread

206587.jpg

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah...notice the keyword...AKA your favorite word..."if" to begin his statement.

Sorry I thought we were dealing with realistic scenarios here.

Forgot this was CCS, where Jay Cutler is still a Pro Bowl QB half a decade later.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol its obvious you can not if I have posted it twice by now and in nowhere did you write bWAR.
I posted a direct link to the post showing bWAR.

Keep failin' kid.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Want to use fWAR?

Soriano still trails

:rofl:

Nice fail of an article here.

Great idea. Let's compare a SS's WAR who stole a lot of bases and was a + defender to an OFer/DH who didn't steal bases and weren't good defenders!

Lol

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its incredible how we are 6 pages into the thread, and SilenceS has yet to provide one aspect of Soriano's career that could be considered HOF-worthy other than a singular 40/40 season. At the same time, SilenceS has demonstrated a limited understanding of baseball statistics and also proclaims that he doesn't think Soriano is HOF-worthy, but....

If 400 HRs isn't a HOF milestone, and 400 SBs isn't a HOF milestone, how does combining two non-HOF-worthy achievements somehow make them HOF-worthy?

Lol hey buddy, I knew you would come trolling in.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well big guy, it was a discussion on WGN broadcast the other day so maybe its not as crazy. Do I think he gets in? No But, the reason it was brought up because his numbers are eerily similar to Andre Dawson's stats. Soriano 5 times in top 20 MVP voting. 7x all star. Part of the elusive 40 40 club. 20 plus home runs barring injury this year for 11 straight years.30 30 guy twice. A 200 hit season.

I don't understand why you think he doesn't even deserve to be talked about? Are you trolling me?

since WGN brought up the topic it must be considered? This convo needs to be discussed only with turds like david kaplan since he is notorious for really bad topics. He is in the Hall of Good which is NOT good enought for the HOF. This is a weak thread and a stupid discussion.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
since WGN brought up the topic it must be considered? This convo needs to be discussed only with turds like david kaplan since he is notorious for really bad topics. He is in the Hall of Good which is NOT good enought for the HOF. This is a weak thread and a stupid discussion.

David+Kaplan+2.jpg

I love you too, Dews.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks! I think the same about the White Sox forum as well.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely wrong. The White Sox forum is 100X better than this place. They don't have threads of "Does Ron Kittle make the hall?", with the only reason given being "Kittle's numbers are eerily similar to Harmon Killebrew's stats"....

Still laughing at this....wrong on so many levels....

This is what I think of your trolling Rory.

[video=youtube;wiyYozeOoKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiyYozeOoKs[/video]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks! I think the same about the White Sox forum as well.

what an amazing rebut.

Anyway Il take the bait.

He has 389 HRS. For him to be even considered he would have to hit 500. Do you think he can do that? Especially since he will be moving to the AL East? He wont sniff 3000 hits....and when did this SBs shit happen? When did 280 stolen bases become relevant? This isnt ricky henderson.

He had a good career for a hitter. no doubt. but to discuss him as a HOF is pretty stupid.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely wrong. The White Sox forum is 100X better than this place. They don't have threads of "Does Ron Kittle make the hall?", with the only reason given being "Kittle's numbers are eerily similar to Harmon Killebrew's stats"....

Still laughing at this....wrong on so many levels....

lol....dont tempt brett05

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
what an amazing rebut.

Anyway Il take the bait.

He has 389 HRS. For him to be even considered he would have to hit 500. Do you think he can do that? Especially since he will be moving to the AL East? He wont sniff 3000 hits....and when did this SBs shit happen? When did 280 stolen bases become relevant? This isnt ricky henderson.

He had a good career for a hitter. no doubt. but to discuss him as a HOF is pretty stupid.

Well thanks, you brought new info into this discussion.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

there is no reason that Ron can't go to the Hall of Fame. They don't descriminate against white players either from buying a ticket.