Donovan To Retire After Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
LMAO almost beat them? You fucking crack smoker!! Belgium dominated the U.S. and the U.S. was lucky to be down 2-0 in OT. If Landon is on the team, Julian Green may not be (the guy who made the scoreline respectable at 2-1).

Please shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about kid.
Game was 0-0 in the 90th minute and Wondo misses a tap in for a 1-0 win (if that's Donovan he scores and game over), did you even watch the game and in OT down 2-1 Dempsey had a chance to tie it up and take it to PK's, which anything can happen. So maybe you're smoking the crack......Yes Belgium out shoot us something like 1,000 to 10, but that means shit if you can't put it into the net (which they didn't in regulation time).

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

BillikenBear

Liked Posts:
Disagree. I'm happy with the team the U.S. fielded and a lot of the young guys got some good experience. Even if Landon was playing, the U.S. doesn't beat Belgium.

We'll never know what would have happened! I understand why JK didn't include him though, since his form was awful and Wondo's was great. But sometimes class is worth more than form. I was happy with the U.S. team as well and can't wait to see all the young guys grow and see them rock it in 2018 :buttrock:

Would have been nice seeing LD once more in a US uniform though.

BillikenBear

Liked Posts:
Game was 0-0 in the 90th minute and Wondo misses a tap in for a 1-0 win (if that's Donovan he scores and game over), did you even watch the game and in OT down 2-1 Dempsey had a chance to tie it up and take it to PK's, which anything can happen. So maybe you're smoking the crack......Yes Belgium out shoot us something like 1,000 to 10, but that means shit if you can't put it into the net (which they didn't in regulation time).

Don't remember the game much anymore... All I can remember is Yedlin destroying the Belgium defense, while Belgium's midfield dominated. US had their chances on the counter though and I truly thought we stole it at the end. This JK gif sums up my reaction to Wondo's miss perfectly...

giphy.gif

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

Listen you fucking clueless crack smoker! Wondo is a poacher and Landon wouldn't have been in that same position. Fucking get off Landon's nuts would ya? He would have made do difference in the World Cup. NONE WHATSO FUCKING EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Understand me kid?

Belgium dominated the U.S. in both regulation and OT. The U.S. had a few changes, Belgium had a million. The game wasn't close. The U.S. was dominated and it would have been 10-0 if not for Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.