All definitely better.

Then you can compile a list of 5 or more that can be considered similar/better

Rodgers
Favre
Young
Aikman
Unitas
Etc, etc, etc

Putting Elway top 5 and not Rodgers is almost criminal.

Your Bears Bias is certainly showing on that one.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This happened earlier today. I think it deserves a thread. The guy was inarguably one of the ten best to ever do it and had become truly the face of the Saints. Him and Payton took that team from being the 'Aints to a title winner and one of the more successful franchises in the NFL.

They recovered nicely from Ditka's, Ricky Williams trade

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The blown PI was not in the super bowl.
No, it was a blown PI that would have sent them ya weirdo. No one said different. Im sorry you on an island and dont know how to jump off the cliff.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets be honest, if someone is borderline top ten then they are certainly in sniffing range of top 5.

Without doing any research or even really thinking about it much

P Manning
T Brady
A Rodgers
J Montana
D Marino
B Farve

I think he has a strong argument to be right at about 6-10. Certainly sniffs the top 5 all time.
Brees is or was better than Favre and that no hate towards Favre

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, for all the mouth breathers in this thread. Its really only one. But, I digress. Brees and the Saints were just meant to be. He didnt want to come to NOLA. He wanted to go to Miami. The docs didnt clear his shoulder and they signed Culpepper. Thinks happen for a reason. The Saints and mainly Sean P coerced him here and Brees, as well as, Reggie Bush lifted a whole city. The first game back in the Dome was euphoria. It was special. Sean P and Brees was special together. He knew how to hide Brees negatives and accentuate his positives. The problem the last 4 year and Brees didnt have the arm strength and became a problem in the playoffs. This guy is a special human and a first ballot HOF. I met him multiples times and this guy is small and dominated a league of the greatest athletes. Brees is everything you look at if you dont have the greatest gifts but you have that work ethic and drive.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Brees is or was better than Favre and that no hate towards Favre
Farve broke all the records before it became a hands off league. In my imo I think it could be argued either way.