DUKE Thread: ACC Championship (UVA)

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Duke's D has been amazing. Keep it up guys!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHH

:yeah:

best defensive stretch of the season! Elite 8 baby!!!!

:crazydance:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought MSU was going to be tough too, but we really locked down. If we were in any other bracket, we wouldn't be playing a one seed, but I think we like it this way. Go get em.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought MSU was going to be tough too, but we really locked down. If we were in any other bracket, we wouldn't be playing a one seed, but I think we like it this way. Go get em.

Yeah, would much rather be playing Mich, Wichita St, Or Syracuse -- but thems the breaks. we'll roll w/ what we got. We won relatively easily tonight w/ Cook and Kelly playing below average. They'll have to step up -- but Louisville is a winnable game.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good season, fellas. Shat a brick today, but what do ya do? :shrug: Good season.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where's Dook?

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Where's Dook?

On their way back to Tobacco Rd - Assuming the tar holes have had a great time planning the welcome home party for a cpl weeks. :shifty:

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
On their way back to Tobacco Rd - Assuming the tar holes have had a great time planning the welcome home party for a cpl weeks. :shifty:

I just enjoy saying dook. Would rather them win it that a lot of other teams. I think I'm pull8ng for Wichita State. Did I see fans do the shocker hand thing during free thorws the other night. Thats a little disturbing. :)

My other team is in the championship game on tuesday.......in the CIT. My guy Kemp made sportscenter top ten at #3 with his dunk.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just enjoy saying dook. Would rather them win it that a lot of other teams. I think I'm pull8ng for Wichita State. Did I see fans do the shocker hand thing during free thorws the other night. Thats a little disturbing. :)

My other team is in the championship game on tuesday.......in the CIT. My guy Kemp made sportscenter top ten at #3 with his dunk.

my apologies. Apparently I've been "short" with EVERYBODY since about 12 min left in the 2nd half :lol:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The first half aged me...that was awful

By the time the game got away, I had nothing left. I mean, there's no point in getting worked up when the game gets out of reach I guess.

Oh well....good season Duke.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
my apologies. Apparently I've been "short" with EVERYBODY since about 12 min left in the 2nd half :lol:

Well get your crap together X. :)

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well get your crap together X. :)
lmao. that game was just a bit too emotional for me. I can't stand Louisville...I can't stand their sunshine fans...but after Ware's injury....ugh...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think if amile can gain some weight he can play the 5. We've had shorter and less lengthy players play the 5(ex. lance thomas), plus quite a few teams duke will face won't have a big man larger than 6'9 or 6'10, and are usually not skilled enough to give a lengthy defender/shot blocker like amile trouble. He's a good rebounder overall,especially on the offensive end, and he has a lot of versatility which can help a ton for switching on D. Not to mention, he's now duke's best post scorer by far, and he has great hands and great touch.

I think regardless of if he starts or not, he needs to get a lot of minutes. I happen to think Hairston will start at the 5, because K prefers his defense and his "ethic"...whatevs i guess. Amile just needs to add a few pounds(it doesn't need to be pure muscle, he just needs a little more meat on him...at least he's already gained 15-20 pounds since getting on campus). I understand the worries about bigger teams, and I think/hope marshall can step in at the 5 to help us out. But I don't see him/don't want him starting. I don't think he's ready.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks