Donator
Liked Posts:
DZn2Qhd.jpg

259887.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Back to the thread ..

Keith reportedly declined his in-person hearing and will instead be doing a conference call Friday afternoon. Which means we'll probably know his suspension by Friday evening.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Today a jury has found Duncan Keith guilty of aggravated battery with a weapon and intent to do bodily harm. He has been sentenced to 6 years in a maximum security prison in the Illinois Department of Corrections. He will be eligible for parole in 2019.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Today a jury has found Duncan Keith guilty of aggravated battery with a weapon and intent to do bodily harm. He has been sentenced to 6 years in a maximum security prison in the Illinois Department of Corrections. He will be eligible for parole in 2019.

He's lucky to have escaped the death penalty, in my IMO

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

At least someone is taking this matter srs

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
While we await the news on Keith, perhaps you may want to take a gander at this video. Looks like Charlie Coyle isn't wholly innocent here, either.

[video=youtube;f7hpvlA9YiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7hpvlA9YiM[/video]

Does not excuse Keith's response, as there's no reason to swing a stick wildly at someone's head. But it's not like Keith is just out randomly trying to slash/high-stick players.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw this earlier, does is affect the decision makers opinion on the suspension? In my eyes it should but that would mean the league would be admitting their officials missed a couple of calls prior to Keiths offense. So they play it off like the Coyle cross check to DK's face and the slew/stick foot didn't happen, I know...there is no sympathy for the guy that retaliates. Coyle was going at DK pretty hard doe and it seems the ref was ignoring it until Keith's infraction. So by the NHL rules I'm guessing the obvious that he'll get 5 to 7 games.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Six games. Seems fair to me.
Honestly could've been more, but I wouldn't say it's unfair either way.

That's why you never go full Special person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw this earlier, does is affect the decision makers opinion on the suspension? In my eyes it should but that would mean the league would be admitting their officials missed a couple of calls prior to Keiths offense. So they play it off like the Coyle cross check to DK's face and the slew/stick foot didn't happen, I know...there is no sympathy for the guy that retaliates. Coyle was going at DK pretty hard doe and it seems the ref was ignoring it until Keith's infraction. So by the NHL rules I'm guessing the obvious that he'll get 5 to 7 games.

#calledit :hawkstroll:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should have been 1 game, Coyle deserved that hack in the face after he started all that with the cross check to DK's face. No true justice in the NHL.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With 5 games left, 6 is the number I'm looking for. Fair. All sides appeased and dealt with, Keith meaningfully punished. More than 6 I'm gonna groan and cringe.

Can't troll a seer bruhs.