Eagles Interested in Howard

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Mr. Pace, please do not trade Jordan Howard!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Who cares if he's unhappy? He's signed to a contract. I get we want to recoup some picks, but we're 4 games into a contending season. We really want to trade our best RB away? That could backfire

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
I do not want that to happen. But id Nagy is not going to use him then why keep him? He hardly played last game

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ronald Darby & a 4th round pick for Jordan Howard with a long term deal.

Darby is the best CB on the Eagles and only 24 years old. Eagles have Sidney Jones who could take his spot with Jalen Mills who is starting but struggling.

[video=youtube_share;8met5LyO94A]https://youtu.be/8met5LyO94A[/video]

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
some twitter dude posts a maybe......it doesn't mean anything

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
To clarify: a reporter SPECULATED that Howard could be a surprise trade. Does not mean Philly (or even the Bears) is actually interested.

AND I highly doubt Pace is going to pull a trigger like this and possibly disrupt the locker room with the roll they're having right now.

Howard to Philly isn't happening.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I do not want that to happen. But id Nagy is not going to use him then why keep him? He hardly played last game

Because he can be a huge asset for a playoff contending team over the next few years. I’d be cool with not extending him. Don’t extend running backs to big money. But that doesn’t mean you trade him in the middle of a playoff push.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Can't see Pace getting the value for Howard that would justify losing our only power back.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Nothing here but an assclown saying Eagles "could be" eyeing a trade for Howard.

That assclown probably ran with the "story" when he read an assclown on this site talking about trading Howard.