Eagles Interested in Howard

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Philly has interest in any running back with a pulse at this point. I would bet they have interest in 3/4 of the starting RB's in the league. It does not mean the Bears have ANY interest in trading him. Until I hear reports coming out of the local media, this will mean nothing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trade him for a 3rd and 6th. Trade for Lamar Miller for a conditional draft pick. Houston didn't play him Sunday night

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many reporters said that he was refusing to talk last Sunday to the reporters stormed out of the locker room. Supposedly a PR rep went after him but Howard refused to talk to the media.

Going back to the offseason when he removed all Bears stuff from social media, it seems dude is a fucking baby when things dont go his way. Still a big fan of his, but this is the new reality, his carries will vary game to game.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Howard isn't a fit in our offence so obviously a trade target to a team with an offence run by a coach from the same offensive coaching background !!

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
lmao at comparing Howard to Khalil Mack, just stop

Maybe this was a bad comparison but my point was that after 5 weeks the Raiders have no pass rush yet they traded one of the best pass rushers in the league. If we trade Howard we could be in a similar situation. We would also be one injury away from dressing 3 udfa running backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So Howard isn't a fit in our offence so obviously a trade target to a team with an offence run by a coach from the same offensive coaching background !!

That'll be enough of that sensical talk.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This sums it up nicely:

10) Jordan Howard, running back, Chicago Bears

Suddenly a hot name on the rumor mill, but should it be? The trade speculation that swirled around Howard before April's draft resurfaced on the heels of Tarik Cohen's magical Week 4 performance and Ajayi's injury. Still, this one doesn't pass the smell test. Even if Eagles VP of player personnel Joe Douglas -- who was in Chicago's front office when Howard was drafted -- envisions the Bears' power back as a potential replacement for Ajayi, it takes two to tango. Matt Nagy made it clear that Howard's reduced Week 4 role was specific to the game plan versus the Buccaneers and both player and coach are comfortable with his workload going forward. A first-place team with Super Bowl dreams can't afford to slough off its No. 1 ball carrier, leaving an undersized scatback to shoulder the load for four months.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...10-trade-candidates-the-leveon-bell-conundrum

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not want that to happen. But id Nagy is not going to use him then why keep him? He hardly played last game

One game against a team they thought they could torch with the passing game. And they did. His work load will vary from team to team. This is not a John Fox coached team.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One game against a team they thought they could torch with the passing game. And they did. His work load will vary from team to team. This is not a John Fox coached team.

This. Ain't TB is actually good against defending runs up the middle

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Trade him in the offseason... doing so now makes no sense..

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Seeing that he's a beast and we have no 1st round picks for the next two years the only way to swing this deal would to get a 1st for him seeing how he's been the 2nd leading rusher in the league back to back and he's on a rooke deal for another two years with the option in the fifth year.

If the Eagles have the cash they should just option for L.Bell.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Teams that are talking about getting him are thinking they will have to give up a third, not a first or second.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Howard is the classic odd man out. Just not the right fit. Square in a circle opening. Straight man in a gay mans world.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
nagy clearly doesnt love howard's game but i wouldnt trade him anything less than a 1st rounder and a lesser replacement for howard.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Seeing that he's a beast and we have no 1st round picks for the next two years the only way to swing this deal would to get a 1st for him seeing how he's been the 2nd leading rusher in the league back to back and he's on a rooke deal for another two years with the option in the fifth year.

If the Eagles have the cash they should just option for L.Bell.

5th year option is only available to 1st rounders. Howard will be a FA after next season.

bugg

Liked Posts:
There's no way Howard gets traded

If I were the Eagles, I'd probably go after McCoy or Blount actually. Detroit has RBs to spare