dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn. He didn't get his new contract and came back and played and now looks like he might have got a season ending injury. But why flip off his teammates and coaches? It's not their fault.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I for one feel bad for him Seahawks done him wrong, if this injury is season ending. Cowboys will get a deal I am sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for him. He was better off, holding out. These players have to protect themselves, because the league will toss you to the side, in an instant.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They had a trade done before the season started to send him to cowboys he rescinded the deal and decided to play with Seahawks. I still feel bad for him he’s a great player but he played a bad hand and should have either taken the trade or kept holding out

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, I understand Thomas's frustration over what happened and how his contract situation was handled by the front office but flipping off your team seems to me like yelling at the gas station attendant because fuel prices are so high.

Classless to do that to your teammates. They had 0 influence in the contract. I don't even know how much influence Carroll has either, although he probably has some considerable input.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I for one feel bad for him Seahawks done him wrong, if this injury is season ending. Cowboys will get a deal I am sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is under contract with the Seahawks and publicly begging to play for the Cowboys.

Screw him.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
An analyst was sticking up for Thomas saying this is why he held out.. Also he supported Laveon Bell for the same reason.

Thomas is getting paid 8.5 million this season. It not like he is on a rookie deal. The seahawks wanting to see him play the season and pay him accordingly is more than fair considering his 40 million contract they gave them 4 years ago.

You get paid for what you will do.. not what you have done.

Classless move by Thomas.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Kaepernick is a piece of shit racist

Oddly enough Kaepernick was adopted and raised by an upper middle class white family. That is why I have always had a hard time looking at him like he was a social justice hero of any sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to take a stance on Kaps actions but WTF does that have to do with it? Maybe he perceives an injustice without hating all us
kicproductimage-96902_white_cheddar.png

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks will likely crumble in the next few years...

I cant think of any free agent that would want to play for an organization that runs things the way they do.... They are a shit show