CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Seahawks will likely crumble in the next few years...

I cant think of any free agent that would want to play for an organization that runs things the way they do.... They are a shit show

and every defensive free agent will want to play with Mack and the Bears.

dub80

Liked Posts:
And please explain how Kap is racist? What has Kap said or done to whites or any other ethnicity that was racist? Kap has ALWAYS said he is against Police Brutality.......... how is that racist again? aaaaaaaaah maybe the people that dont like what kap is doing enjoys seeing blacks n anyone else unjustly killed by police.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
And please explain how Kap is racist? What has Kap said or done to whites or any other ethnicity that was racist? Kap has ALWAYS said he is against Police Brutality.......... how is that racist again? aaaaaaaaah maybe the people that dont like what kap is doing enjoys seeing blacks n anyone else unjustly killed by police.
Not buying it

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I guess it depends on how you define racist. In my life experience the most racist people as a collective race are Asians and Blacks. I've also been told that neither Asians or Black can be racist. So, what do I know.

Svic

Liked Posts:
What a whiny little bitch. Hope he gets Kaepernick'd.

Why?

Earl Thomas has been a great player for a long time and deserved a new contract. He played despite his management not listening. This is what he was afraid off. Now he will no way get the money he had earned. It’s seems like a bone injury so atleast not an acl. He will still be great.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A racist is someone who makes sweeping generalizations about race. For example, saying blacks and asians are the most racist.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that I am racist! When I am in an elevator with Indians I assume they work in the IT field. When I meet an Asian I expect their house to be very clean and organized and there is going to be a rice cooker full of rice at all times. If I am invited to a lunch at a black persons house I assume we are going to eat either fried food or maybe BBQ.

I'm racist but I don't hate any race more then another. I don't know if there is anything wrong with that, but it is just that way. I am just very comfortable with myself and honest. I do make preferences based on race as well. For example, If I need someone to work on my house I would prefer a Mexican do it, because they are really good at it. If I need some clothing altered and cleaned, I think the Asian are great at that. If I want to go out to a bar and have a fun time, I prefer to hang out with my black friends. If I need help with high level coding / scripting I look for the Indians.

I think if everyone was honest, we are all racist. I mean don't you think that their are certain races that you prefer to have sex with? For me, Asian girls are sexy as hell, and I don't find red heads attractive at all. That is a very racist, right?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oddly enough Kaepernick was adopted and raised by an upper middle class white family. That is why I have always had a hard time looking at him like he was a social justice hero of any sort.

So you can't be for social justice if you white? Seems kind of fucked up to think if you ask me. As if a dude can't have empathy for others if he raised by rich white folk.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Seahawks will likely crumble in the next few years...

I cant think of any free agent that would want to play for an organization that runs things the way they do.... They are a shit show

They already are crumbling

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sea chickens were idiotic to turn down a 2nd rounder for him. Team is a rebuild, player is aging and doesn't want to be there.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
That's why Leveon Bell is smart to only come back after week 10

That's what people will say, but it's actually not true.

Le'Veon will get massive money no matter what. He could break his leg tomorrow and still make crazy bank over the offseason on a long-term contract. It's a foregone conclusion.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
So anyone who didn't grow up poor isn't allowed to stand up and support the victims of police brutality and social injustice? Why is that?

After reading my response I realize that I didn't explain myself very well. My issues with him are not the way that he was raised but more the fact that he never seemed to show any concern for social issues until he began dating an activist. I may be way off base but the kneeling never really seemed sincere to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
He is under contract with the Seahawks and publicly begging to play for the Cowboys.

Screw him.

He knew the Seahawks was gunna screw him and I believe he is from Texas so it’s understandable now days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
A racist is someone who makes sweeping generalizations about race. For example, saying blacks and asians are the most racist.
Wrong that's being prejudiced.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He knew the Seahawks was gunna screw him and I believe he is from Texas so it’s understandable now days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe but his team mates on the sidelines weren't the ones responsible for his contract issues. Almost all of them supported Thomas and wanted him on the team long term.

So, like I said before, flipping off his teammates is like yelling at the gas station attendant because gas is too high. I understand his anger but flipping off his team is a douche move.