dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There's some numbers predicted in this article that i'd absolutely love to see especially the Trubisky, D.Montgomery, T.Cohen numbers. They have ARob at 71 rec, 958 yds, 9 TD's. I like the 9 TD's but would really like to see him hit the 1,000 yds mark. I'd like to see A.Miller with a little more but i can deal with those numbers and i definitely need better numbers for T.Burton and A.Shaheen.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow.

Even on a Saturday morning???

Well you have a great weekend anyhow.

For serious.

I love football, but I just cannot bring myself to participate in that total scam of a website.

So why even bother to come post "twice now" in this thread?

I guess just to derail the thread.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You started a thread and left this comment:

I like to see A.Miller with a little more but i can deal with those numbers and i definitely need better numbers for T.Burton and A.Shaheen.

So I popped in and merely asked:

What were the numbers?

Came back a second time because you answered me:

Hmmmmmmm..........sucks to be you.

Did not answer my question...so instead of engaging further...I wish a good weekend.

But then I am alerted back here a third time to answer to this question with everything I have said thus far:

So why even bother to come post "twice now" in this thread?

You want me to be "fair", but look what happens when I try to treat you like literally every single poster here.

Again...have a great weekend!

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Click bait.
I love football, but I just cannot bring myself to participate in that total scam of a website.
What isn't click bait? Every site has advertising. One page per position is fine.

Of course it's fine to say it's no good, or whatever, but it's nothing unusual. People can see the site name in his link -- so it's no scam. If folks don't think it's professional, knowledgeable enough or whatever, they just skip it, or say it sucks. I don't mind members posting links to their Bears stuff. I prefer it to some of the 'mainstream stuff' sometimes.

Last edited:

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It's click bait because it predicts the Bears will average about 430 yards per game on offense, more than the Chiefs last year. If you give Trubisky 1 rushing TD, that's 50 offensive TDs it predicts too. LOL. These kinds of things are all the same.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Cohen's prediction is down a handful of rushing yards, 25 catches, and 200+ yards. Also don't think there's much of a chance Montgomery gets 1280 yards rushing. That's 27 less than Saquon Barkley, who was 2nd in the league in rushing and had 261 carries. A pretty good YPC still puts him close to Howard's 250 rushes, and i think it's pretty naive to think he's going to simply replace Howard's touches.

I doubt Montgomery gets 200 carries, unless there are injuries, which means 1000 yards is ambitious. Cohen will get used similarly, if not more. Davis will probably get a bunch of carries early at least.

The WR stats look OK, but I'd like to see more of Gabriel like he was used in Atlanta. Not the 60+ catches like last year, but he needs to be up around 14-15 ypc. Burton's numbers are way down, which would be a disappointment.

And that's a 105 QB rating for Trubisky. Those numbers would probably put Trubisky in the MVP conversation as it would likely mean top 5 in QB rating, yards, TDs, TD%, completion %, YPA.....and the Bears would be nearly unstoppable, with it's MVP level QB and pro bowl rookie RB to go along with the league's best defense.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What isn't click bait? Every site has advertising.

I just cannot stand the format. They make you cycle through six or seven pages for one mediocre article just to sell dozens of ads. I understand mass media is an entirely new beast in 2019, but have some sort of integrity for Pete's sake.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Running Backs
David Montgomery
  • 1,280 rushing yards
  • 11 rushing touchdowns
  • 31 receptions for 329 yards
  • 3 receiving touchdowns
Tarik Cohen
  • 425 rushing yards
  • 3 rushing touchdowns
  • 46 receptions for 512 yards
  • 4 receiving touchdowns
Mike Davis

• 290 rushing yards
  • 4 rushing touchdowns
  • 19 receptions for 155 yards
Kerrith Whyte

• 65 rushing yards
  • 6 receptions
  • 85 receiving yards
*Trubisky: 365 rushing yards

At first, this was a bit difficult because I had to tone down the overall production of Tarik Cohen. While I don’t think it’s due to lack of talent, I believe Matt Nagy will lean heavily upon his rookie in the back field. Montgomery is an every-down type of back who can handle a decent work load.

The back field will go as Montgomery goes, and therefore the pressure will be taken off of Cohen. Sprinkling in a little bit of Mike Davis here and there will be necessarily, as well, in order to keep Montgomery and Cohen as fresh as possible.

While I like the possibilities Kerrith Whyte brings to the table, I don’t see how the Bears realistically use four backs every single game — especially with the weapons in the receiving core, coming up.
Probably more clear to also list Rushing Attempts, or at least YPC so one can calculate themselves.

I think the estimate of Davis 290 yards is crazy low (about 72 carries on the year). I would be surprised if Davis didn't have about 75% the carries that Monty does.

Unless Davis really sucks (and he did pretty good with his carries last year), Bears will want to keep the wear-and-tear down on their new favorite back (Monty). Davis is all-purpose too.

I hope Nagy sends Cohen between the tackles, and he does well, because otherwise Cohen will be too predictable as a rusher (going outside)... in which case his rushes will probably be about the same, or less than last year.

Would be nice to see prediction of Patterson rushes. = p

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You started a thread and left this comment:

So I popped in and merely asked:

Came back a second time because you answered me:

Did not answer my question...so instead of engaging further...I wish a good weekend.

But then I am alerted back here a third time to answer to this question with everything I have said thus far:

You want me to be "fair", but look what happens when I try to treat you like literally every single poster here.

Again...have a great weekend!

You've already taken it way too far by backing up your boyz in the troll crew multiple times even though it was very clear i wasn't in the wrong. You let them come at me over and over and over again while saying things to me and giving me threats and warnings and not ever saying a single thing to any of them even though it was clear they were in the wrong. You've changed my posts, you've deleted my sigs and much much more so you think you can all the sudden act like you've been a fair mod because you made a couple of posts after all you've done? You've acted like a child ever since you've become a mod and i'm sure as soon as the troll crew gets in this thread to derail it even more you'll be following them around and liking every troll post they make. So basically you'll keep doing exactly what you've always done. Good thing for me is i finally gave in and thrown them punks on ignore.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just cannot stand the format. They make you cycle through six or seven pages for one mediocre article just to sell dozens of ads. I understand mass media is an entirely new beast in 2019, but have some sort of integrity for Pete's sake.

Good thing you and everyone have the option to click on it or not. So simply don't click on it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good thing you and everyone have the option to click on it or not. So simply don't click on it.

OMG

I picked the option not to click and instead asked the person posting the link one simple question about it.

Who the **** is trolling whom???

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
My predictions:

Mitch Trubisky - 4,435 yds - 35 TDs - 7 INTs

Allen Robinson - 1,400 yds - 14 TDs

Leonard Floyd - 155 tackles - 12 sacks - 6 forced fumbles - 3 TDs

Adam Shaheen - 750 yds - 12 red zone TDs

11643679.jpg

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That sounds a lot like ccs...lol

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That sounds a lot like ccs...lol

Nah.

CCS has dozens of "articles" that run the gambit from "extraordinary" to "nauseating" and all CCS asks is for you to watch one single video that is now presented in wide screen and 1080 Full HD!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You've already taken it way too far by backing up your boyz in the troll crew multiple times even though it was very clear i wasn't in the wrong. You let them come at me over and over and over again while saying things to me and giving me threats and warnings and not ever saying a single thing to any of them even though it was clear they were in the wrong. You've changed my posts, you've deleted my sigs and much much more so you think you can all the sudden act like you've been a fair mod because you made a couple of posts after all you've done? You've acted like a child ever since you've become a mod and i'm sure as soon as the troll crew gets in this thread to derail it even more you'll be following them around and liking every troll post they make. So basically you'll keep doing exactly what you've always done. Good thing for me is i finally gave in and thrown them punks on ignore.
I think what you mean to say is, "I apologize Jamais Vu."

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Listen to this guy, the Mod says he has standards yet he has double standards to certain posters. Its a circus job, and it all became apparent when he became a Mod.

From protecting his boy from call outs and fighting his battles, to letting a bunch of PC goonies run the show. It’s a dumb down forum, thanks for your standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.