Early offensive stats predictions 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
These guys know each other in the outside world and i would guess are just young kids cause if they're not and are actually older and act like that then..............................very sad. I have them on ignore now.
I hope you did actually follow through, db70. I guess we'll see!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Listen to this guy, the Mod says he has standards yet he has double standards to certain posters. Its a circus job, and it all became apparent when he became a Mod.

From protecting his boy from call outs and fighting his battles, to letting a bunch of PC goonies run the show. It’s a dumb down forum, thanks for your standards.
damn, you nailed it!!!!!!!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Click Bait.

Stats need to be looked at in context. Trubisky could throw for 3000 yards again, but still be much improved.

Anthony Miller could have 1000 yards or he couldn’t have 600 mostly on 3rd down and in the red zone and I would be happier with the later.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ok...where else is there to go?

ccs has a ton of trash to wade through, but at least it has decent traffic, even if you only count those actually talking football.

Other sites I've seen may have 2-3 posts a day total...
go to groups. This is the only forum I ever even go to, just for the laughs, screenshot some of the stupidity and paste in Bears groups. Forums died a few years ago

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like @Jamais Vu logged off for the day, while the mad ppl here continued to be mad all day on a Saturday afternoon.

I feel so bad for those ppl.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Ouch"

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like @Jamais Vu logged off for the day, while the mad ppl here continued to be mad all day on a Saturday afternoon.

I just needed some fresh air to clear my head and get all re-centered with my universe. It was a jarring afternoon, but already a pleasant evening. Upon catching up with this gem of a thread...I am strangely happy that, in the end, looks like we have a budding E-Friendship between @dabears70 and @Hampton fingers.

Just warms my heart when this site continues to do so much good for such a diverse group of Chicago Sports Fans.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyone that's been paying attention on here knows he was trolling me because he's been messing with me ever since he became a mod because i don't get along with his troll buddies on here.
Good Lord are you an overly sensitive cunt. All he said was that he wasn't going to click the link, not because you posted it, but because he doesn't want to support that site. He then asked for AntMill's stats, WHICH WAS AN ON TOPIC FOOTBALL POST, and you turn it around to him trolling you. Cue the violins for dabears70, yet again. Cue the off topic posting by dabears70, yet again.

It was one of the guys you complain about, asking you to answer a football question, and here we have your fucking derailing attempts. Why? Because you're an overly sensitive cunt.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All he said was that he wasn't going to click the link, not because you posted it, but because he doesn't want to support that site. He then asked for AntMill's stats, WHICH WAS AN ON TOPIC FOOTBALL POST, and you turn it around to him trolling you.

Pretty much sums it up. The five pages that followed took me a back, but I hope it was a cathartic experience for all. The next two months or so are pretty much an NFL wasteland...so it's good we are getting these things off of our E-Chests before there is real football discussion to be had.

Really the problem is I try too often to have genuine "fresh starts" with the OP where I just keep it football plain and simple. It never seems to be a permanent solution, but it has had positive results in the past.

(See also: #teamjosh)

But I guess that ended today.

You've already taken it way too far

Whateves man...I tried.

Sorry your thread had to die for it.

Well...not really...fansided.com still sucks and that has nothing to do with you as a poster, person or even fantasy football commissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.