Early offensive stats predictions 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m as much of a fan as anyone, but those projections are way too high.

I do think, barring injury, Trubisky hits 4,000+ yards, but there’s absolutely zero chance he gets a 3+ to 1 TD to INT ratio.

Likewise, I like David Montgomery, but there’s no chance he gets 1,600 scrimmage yards. Absolute farce, considering Nagy hates to run, loves to spread the ball around, and has 3 RBs he likes, not just 1.

And because Nagy likes to spread the ball around so much, I doubt we see a 1,000+ yard receiver as long as Nagy is the coach, unless there’s a bunch of injuries, someone just balls out, and Trubisky goes rogue from the system.

I say the Bears win the North by 1 game or less, at 10-6. Trubisky gets 4,000 yards, 29 TDs, 15 INTs. The leading receiver gets 890 yards. The 3-eyed RBs essentially split snaps. Mack gets 12 sacks.
Totally agree and posted along these lines before I could wade thru to your post

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s crazy and so obvious. If they want to run it down because he’s all about the numbers (posters) over the quality then I would say he is exceeding at his job.

Some people who actually care about the Bears and want to discuss football no matter how serious should be able to do so, but it’s apparently obvious that those days are over.

Look who flooded the forums after the change was made? It’s a ring circus now. Soon it will be twitter crazy in here once the Bears go to SB.

Then he will say the boards are thriving because it’s a great forum venue, but it’s not, it’s just the product of our beloved Bears that will bring them in.
I have a "feeling" that Hampton = DB just by lookin at the likes and dislikes but I'm no Sherlock

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
TBH .... Vu was actually not "piling on" you as maybe you have perceived in the past. DB ya gotta stop EXPECTING certain outcomes....of course they will manifest themselves because that is the filter you are using to pidgeonhole someone's response. Please checkout the book "The Courage to be Disliked" ADLERIAN psychology. It has helped me so much with my stepdaughter. She is No Longer that disrespectful little asshole because I have this "different" perspective /Filter on the way she acts and does things. I highly recommend the website www.scribd.com There are a Zillion books audio and pdf style, manuscripts...you name it It is like 8.99 a month ...on a month to month basis even. Go there and make yourself a better person and F+++ others. Who cares what others think about anything ? BUT we can really understand/change/re-filter the way we perceive experience and in this case a forum

Hahahaha, this isn't even real life man. I don't know any of these morons who sit on here and troll CCS and never will so i don't think dealing with trolls on a message board and dealing with a stepdaughter in real life is the same thing, not even close. I have a great woman in my life who i love and loves me, i have great friends who i hang out with and watch sporting events with like the UFC fights tonight, hoping for Thug Rose to get the big win in Brazil tonight,and i have a great family. I'm happy for you that you got your situation with your stepdaughter fixed in the real world though.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have a "feeling" that Hampton = DB just by lookin at the likes and dislikes but I'm no Sherlock

Hahaha that's funny and good to see you've fallen into the troll crew without even seeing what's so very clear to the normal person. You really can't see that it's always the same exact people that dislike all of my posts every single time and now those same people are doing it to Hampton because he went against what Vu was doing? They've either sent you an invite to the troll crew which you've clearly accepted or you're just gullible as hell.

Make sure they use some KY on ya.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahaha that's funny and good to see you've fallen into the troll crew without even seeing what's so very clear to the normal person. You really can't see that it's always the same exact people that dislike all of my posts every single time and now those same people are doing it to Hampton because he went against what Vu was doing? They've either sent you an invite to the troll crew which you've clearly accepted or you're just gullible as hell.

nahhh, the Piling-Oners were obvious and always have been with their likes and dislikes ... it's just that out a nowhere appeared Hampton, so i stated the observation

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:

No kidding!! Look at the thread post with all the dislikes. How is that disliked unless there is a bunch of trolls with an agenda or some major personal insecurities.

Its entertaining to me now. Shoot it kinda grows on you after awhile.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It’s crazy and so obvious. If they want to run it down because he’s all about the numbers (posters) over the quality then I would say he is exceeding at his job.

Some people who actually care about the Bears and want to discuss football no matter how serious should be able to do so, but it’s apparently obvious that those days are over.

Look who flooded the forums after the change was made? It’s a ring circus now. Soon it will be twitter crazy in here once the Bears go to SB.

Then he will say the boards are thriving because it’s a great forum venue, but it’s not, it’s just the product of our beloved Bears that will bring them in.
Wtf is this gibberish?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
nahhh, the Piling-Oners were obvious and always have been with their likes and dislikes ... it's just that out a nowhere appeared Hampton, so i stated the observation

Well i can promise you i don't know Hampton but it sure is nice to see someone that can actually see what's really going on around here step in and say something and not be scared of the reaction he'll get from the troll crew which many on here are.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No kidding!! Look at the thread post with all the dislikes. How is that disliked unless there is a bunch of trolls with an agenda or some major personal insecurities.

Its entertaining to me now. Shoot it kinda grows on you after awhile.

These guys know each other in the outside world and i would guess are just young kids cause if they're not and are actually older and act like that then..............................very sad. I have them on ignore now.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
These guys know each other in the outside world and i would guess are just young kids cause if they're not and are actually older and act like that then..............................very sad. I have them on ignore now.
I would tend to agree with that assessment. Nah, I just going to let them expose themselves like they are. Other people read and will discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.