Early offensive stats predictions 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Or perhaps it's there to "promote" people to post better, but why would anyone want to do that when they can just cry about everything that offends them on the internet.
[/QUOTE] Go look at your stalk job bud and see for yourself. I don’t care if my posts are disliked, but you take it to a whole never level.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll just say that I expect greater #s overall. To those who talk about "only so many snaps to go around", I'll say that a more productive offense will generate more snaps, yards, time of possession, & all the indiv. stats to fill up the sheets.

Whatever the % to each WR, RB, & TE, I expect a bigger offensive pie overall. As such, it wouldn't surprise me to see multiple players with pretty good numbers.

I think 430 yrds/game is a big overly optimistic however. Top 5 would be tremendous. Top 10 will certainly get the job done with this defense.

We might even see a few defensive stats drop: # of tackles, passes defended, etc. due to swing in time of possession.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, it's off season, so the posting will get better when there's more to talk about.

Seriously tho, some of these guys could have a separate thread and troll each other to their heart's content.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One guy makes a thread about offensive stats, and mentions a specific player. Another guy asks to post the stats, because he doesn't want to go through the website. The first guy doesn't.

Seems pretty easy who you should be mad about. That said, maybe the issue is that you're too focused on looking for "serious football discussion."

Anyone that's been paying attention on here knows he was trolling me because he's been messing with me ever since he became a mod because i don't get along with his troll buddies on here.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’m as much of a fan as anyone, but those projections are way too high.

I do think, barring injury, Trubisky hits 4,000+ yards, but there’s absolutely zero chance he gets a 3+ to 1 TD to INT ratio.

Likewise, I like David Montgomery, but there’s no chance he gets 1,600 scrimmage yards. Absolute farce, considering Nagy hates to run, loves to spread the ball around, and has 3 RBs he likes, not just 1.

And because Nagy likes to spread the ball around so much, I doubt we see a 1,000+ yard receiver as long as Nagy is the coach, unless there’s a bunch of injuries, someone just balls out, and Trubisky goes rogue from the system.

I say the Bears win the North by 1 game or less, at 10-6. Trubisky gets 4,000 yards, 29 TDs, 15 INTs. The leading receiver gets 890 yards. The 3-eyed RBs essentially split snaps. Mack gets 12 sacks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You could make the same argument for the "Like" icon. Or any of the silly emoticons.

This being a message board...the preference is that you post your opinion. It will always be the bread and butter of any message board. Whether those opinions be negative or positive, whether they be about Jay Cutler or Walter Payton. That is what literally everyone is here to do.

But sometimes it is just easier to let the emoticons do their thing...and that is okay too.

Yeah but every other message board don't have a mod that will bend the rules to protect the people that are truly the people ruining CCS. You love the trolls.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I get that and appreciate your response. My post was more to BearDen. What a smeagol.

BearDen is part of his crew so you can't say anything bad about BearDen without Vu getting involved. That's why BearDen jumped in this thread for no reason and has disliked every post you've made, because you talk the truth.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m as much of a fan as anyone, but those projections are way too high.

I do think, barring injury, Trubisky hits 4,000+ yards, but there’s absolutely zero chance he gets a 3+ to 1 TD to INT ratio.

Likewise, I like David Montgomery, but there’s no chance he gets 1,600 scrimmage yards. Absolute farce, considering Nagy hates to run, loves to spread the ball around, and has 3 RBs he likes, not just 1.

And because Nagy likes to spread the ball around so much, I doubt we see a 1,000+ yard receiver as long as Nagy is the coach, unless there’s a bunch of injuries, someone just balls out, and Trubisky goes rogue from the system.

I say the Bears win the North by 1 game or less, at 10-6. Trubisky gets 4,000 yards, 29 TDs, 15 INTs. The leading receiver gets 890 yards. The 3-eyed RBs essentially split snaps. Mack gets 12 sacks.

Some of them definitely seem high but ya never know man. If Trubisky strives in his 2nd year in this offense and Montgomery is the real deal and actually touches the ball 20-25 times a game then you never know. I thought some were high but that also some were low.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've already taken it way too far by backing up your boyz in the troll crew multiple times even though it was very clear i wasn't in the wrong. You let them come at me over and over and over again while saying things to me and giving me threats and warnings and not ever saying a single thing to any of them even though it was clear they were in the wrong. You've changed my posts, you've deleted my sigs and much much more so you think you can all the sudden act like you've been a fair mod because you made a couple of posts after all you've done? You've acted like a child ever since you've become a mod and i'm sure as soon as the troll crew gets in this thread to derail it even more you'll be following them around and liking every troll post they make. So basically you'll keep doing exactly what you've always done. Good thing for me is i finally gave in and thrown them punks on ignore.

Shut the fuck up dicklicker

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
BearDen is part of his crew so you can't say anything bad about BearDen without Vu getting involved. That's why BearDen jumped in this thread for no reason and has disliked every post you've made, because you talk the truth.
It’s crazy and so obvious. If they want to run it down because he’s all about the numbers (posters) over the quality then I would say he is exceeding at his job.

Some people who actually care about the Bears and want to discuss football no matter how serious should be able to do so, but it’s apparently obvious that those days are over.

Look who flooded the forums after the change was made? It’s a ring circus now. Soon it will be twitter crazy in here once the Bears go to SB.

Then he will say the boards are thriving because it’s a great forum venue, but it’s not, it’s just the product of our beloved Bears that will bring them in.

Last edited:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You started a thread and left this comment:

So I popped in and merely asked:

Came back a second time because you answered me:

Did not answer my question...so instead of engaging further...I wish a good weekend.

But then I am alerted back here a third time to answer to this question with everything I have said thus far:

You want me to be "fair", but look what happens when I try to treat you like literally every single poster here.

Again...have a great weekend!

TBH .... Vu was actually not "piling on" you as maybe you have perceived in the past. DB ya gotta stop EXPECTING certain outcomes....of course they will manifest themselves because that is the filter you are using to pidgeonhole someone's response. Please checkout the book "The Courage to be Disliked" ADLERIAN psychology. It has helped me so much with my stepdaughter. She is No Longer that disrespectful little asshole because I have this "different" perspective /Filter on the way she acts and does things. I highly recommend the website www.scribd.com There are a Zillion books audio and pdf style, manuscripts...you name it It is like 8.99 a month ...on a month to month basis even. Go there and make yourself a better person and F+++ others. Who cares what others think about anything ? BUT we can really understand/change/re-filter the way we perceive experience and in this case a forum

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's some numbers predicted in this article that i'd absolutely love to see especially the Trubisky, D.Montgomery, T.Cohen numbers. They have ARob at 71 rec, 958 yds, 9 TD's. I like the 9 TD's but would really like to see him hit the 1,000 yds mark. I'd like to see A.Miller with a little more but i can deal with those numbers and i definitely need better numbers for T.Burton and A.Shaheen.

I like the article generally. The format is great. I just can't see as big of a jump for Trubisky as they predict. I am more in the +/- breaking the 4000 yd mark with 10 or less INTs this year though.... As far as Montgomery is concerned I do not see him breaking 1000 yds Rushing. I mean why in the heck do you go out and get 3 RBs that are versatile unless you are doing a RBBC approach ?? Together they can All go Over 2500 yds Receiving and Rushing EZa-Lee. However that would mean that All those WRs are being under utilized.

Those wide receivers are going to be starving for targets if that RBBC gets ROLLIN. They still are going to manage a similar approach.... WRBC ( has this been coined yet ? I claim it ) It will not matter what package that Nagy employs with any of the wideouts. They all have exceptional AND different skillsets. How can there be a #1 with Stats that back it ? No way that anyONE is targeted a lot more than any else. AROB though will shine

TEs

Should be as good as Last Year and possibly 10% better with the Subtraction of Simms, the maturity of the O and all those friggin UDFAs that just might live up to CCS expectations

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
TBH .... Vu was actually not "piling on" you as maybe you have perceived in the past. DB ya gotta stop EXPECTING certain outcomes....of course they will manifest themselves because that is the filter you are using to pidgeonhole someone's response. Please checkout the book "The Courage to be Disliked" ADLERIAN psychology. It has helped me so much with my stepdaughter. She is No Longer that disrespectful little asshole because I have this "different" perspective /Filter on the way she acts and does things. I highly recommend the website www.scribd.com There are a Zillion books audio and pdf style, manuscripts...you name it It is like 8.99 a month ...on a month to month basis even. Go there and make yourself a better person and F+++ others. Who cares what others think about anything ? BUT we can really understand/change/re-filter the way we perceive experience and in this case a forum
I don’t think it’s fair for DB to read some therapy course because a Mod is trolling with the first response of a thread.

He’s not our daughter he’s a Mod who should be relatively professional without an extreme bias.

Great story though, you must love your daughter very much. That’s awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.