Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Says who? I remember when elite Brian Urlacher got juked by Tom Brady for a rushing TD... how does that fit your narrative?

I will never forget that play or the Jerome Bettis truck stick in the snow against him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow, a little Eddie Jackson hate here. He’s had those two bad games, but let’s be honest, he wasn’t the only one missing tackles and blowing assignments. He’s the 2nd best playmaker in the for creating turnovers behind Mack. He’s also the most ranger safety we’ve had in forever, allowing our defense to run so how high safety defenses.

I really can’t think of any real ELITE safety's in the NFL anymore, offenses are just taking over.
Thing is, they are called safeties for a reason. They shouldn't help lose games. Nobody should get behind your FS. If he's missing breakups in front of a WR, he's out of position. That said, He hasn't been as bad as it's looked but not what PFF is saying either.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
>Saw PFF link
>Didn't click cus not a Special person

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Truthfully Eddie has been soild its the CB that need work a bit after Kyle its like Meh...

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Says who? I remember when elite Brian Urlacher got juked by Tom Brady for a rushing TD... how does that fit your narrative?

Man, this was ridiculously bad. Brady should have been murdered on that play.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it was 2003 he would have blown Wilson the Fuck up on that crossing route and this missed tackle shit wouldn’t even be talked about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:

IDK why an opinion is a narrative, but one play in Urlacher's career doesnt define your play. But 3 plays in less than half of one season for Jackson is a continuation of a troubling trend seen over last season (remember Austin Hooper trucking him into Oblivion?) and college

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Jackson is a playmaker. I think when you gamble on a play and it makes you look dumb its equaled out by your ball hawk plays where you shine. Eddie jackson gets no hate from me..
He is young and he is also learning. You pair him with a head hunter ss and we have a beast last unit coverage team.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

What play was this? Can you direct me to it because I cant find it anywhere.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What play was this? Can you direct me to it because I cant find it anywhere.

Haha. If you dont know this play, you might not be old enough son

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, Brady only got a first down. No way in hell his 6.7 40 running ass was gonna pull off a 25 yard TD run up the middle.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
More of Pace's brilliant drafting. #PaceisGOAT

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Jackson is a playmaker. I think when you gamble on a play and it makes you look dumb its equaled out by your ball hawk plays where you shine. Eddie jackson gets no hate from me..
He is young and he is also learning. You pair him with a head hunter ss and we have a beast last unit coverage team.

Safeties have no business gambling. They are the last line of defense.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I see the hate on Jackson. I understand it at as well. But Eddie fucking Jackson is gonna be one of the best safeties in the league.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Good, but not great. Young player that is still learning and getting better. Glad to have him on the BEARS.