1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oy vey

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He played the position as a freshman but he was probably only slightly better than Hester.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, Eddie will take reps in the slot in nickel-heavy situations? Definitely never heard of that before... All panic!!!

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, no just no. Not even a replacement on this team for a so so Eddie Jackson on this team, since he has been so so the last few years.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Wouldn’t it be nice if Denver cuts Bryce Callahan and he comes back to the beloved for a bargain prove it deal?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"And I'm not saying he's going to play there but we've had enough competition at those positions that we've got enough depth where we'll be able to solve that problem," Desai said. "It's a good problem to have because when it's an open competition I think you get the best out of all the players on your roster."

Liked Posts:
"And I'm not saying he's going to play there but we've had enough competition at those positions that we've got enough depth where we'll be able to solve that problem," Desai said. "It's a good problem to have because when it's an open competition I think you get the best out of all the players on your roster."
Outside of the players from this draft class I think the defense under Desai has most of my interest.

I wanted the Bears to get a youngblood up and comer thats full of piss and vinegar for a DC & I hope thats what they have with Desai.

I dont know for a fact, but I just have this gut feeling the defense is going to respond very well to him.

He sounds like a sharp minded well spoken kid who would know exactly what he wants to do and execute.

Again I dont have the facts to prove it, just a gut feeling.. I hope the offense improves leaps and bounds. But in any scenario I hope the defense is even better. Defense is the whole reason I became s fan of this franchise.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything the Bears accomplish this year is gravy. It’s next year they should be concentrating on.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Outside of the players from this draft class I think the defense under Desai has most of my interest.

I wanted the Bears to get a youngblood up and comer thats full of piss and vinegar for a DC & I hope thats what they have with Desai.

I dont know for a fact, but I just have this gut feeling the defense is going to respond very well to him.

He sounds like a sharp minded well spoken kid who would know exactly what he wants to do and execute.

Again I dont have the facts to prove it, just a gut feeling.. I hope the offense improves leaps and bounds. But in any scenario I hope the defense is even better. Defense is the whole reason I became s fan of this franchise.
I agree that the defense will have my attention as well. I'm hoping for more aggressiveness at rushing the passer with sending LBers and DB's on blitzes. The secondary is where most of my attention will be with J.Johnson who we all liked what we saw last year before he got hurt but there was multiple times where he lost his WR who got by him but either the QB missed him with the pass or with his eyes and didn't see how open he was but he was getting beat. Not gonna go too hard on a rookie though. Then of course i'll be watching who's playing for Fuller, which i think will be Trufant, and watching NB, who i think will be Vildor.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Now you did it.....

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anything the Bears accomplish this year is gravy. It’s next year they should be concentrating on.

I get what you’re saying but cmon.... no player, coach, or owner is going to focus on “next year”. That’s something fans only say.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I get what you’re saying but cmon.... no player, coach, or owner is going to focus on “next year”. That’s something fans only say.
And nor should they. This team is built to win now even with A.Dalton at QB. Fields will be the starter by mid season so if Dalton can have us at or around .500 then we could really do something this year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's put the guy who avoid contact at a position where he has to make contact basically every play. Great idea.