EMBRACE PACE

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I get what you are saying and mostly agree

yeah, bears are likely in a position now where it would probably be better for them to be terrible for a year

but I don't know why you keep going on about how fans shouldn't be disappointed to be in this position

another lost year isn't all that exciting to me

There's being disappointed and then there's losing your shit. I've seen more posters go off the deep end over the Dalton signing than I have in a long long time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Even if it is option B, you're gonna ride Andy Dalton into this new promised land? Fuck me, what a horrible time to be a fan of this fucking franchise

@botfly10 See the bolded is what I'm talking about. We've had QB's worse than Dalton for pretty much my entire life. Why is THIS QB the one that triggers people so much? I truly don't get it.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
@botfly10 See the bolded is what I'm talking about. We've had QB's worse than Dalton for pretty much my entire life. Why is THIS QB the one that triggers people so much? I truly don't get it.
It’s not dalton, it’s the fact that at have that guy on the roster already.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

idk why you acting like thats some kind of meltdown

you should check out at IGT sometime

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
idk why you acting like thats some kind of meltdown

you should check out at IGT sometime

You're right. Everyone has taken this very well. Calm and rationality across the fan base.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Stop your E-Rage for a minute and think.

Right now Pace is either:

A. Fucking this team up bigly and on his way to a 2-14 (15) season.
B. A mad scientist taking the historically defense oriented Bears boldy into a new offensive era. (pun intended)

It's probably A. I'm a positive guy so I'll leave some hope for B. But obviously it's probably A.

WE SHOULD WANT THIS.

8-8 and George rolls it back again. 9-7 and Pace/Nagy get contracts for life. (kidding, kindof)

But 2-14 and the winds of change start blowing. 2-14 and not only do Pace and Nagy get axed but George feels the heat. That's what you really want. People have liked George up to this point. Not anymore. They were laughing at him on the Rich Eisen show.

EMBRACE PACE. Let him burn this shit to the ground. It's the only way....

I said literally the exact same thing in my "What If" thread.

We are entering the greatest show on soldier field grass. Pace is about to sign 4 wide receivers.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
EMBRACE PACE. Let him burn this shit to the ground. It's the only way....
You know...that might just be the best fuckin way to look at it

Thank you