Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just think it's funny that I have such low standards. I'm just happy to see a GM and HC that give a shit about offense and understand the importance of offense in the modern NFL. It's clear this staff understands that the NFL is fluid and requires adaptation and change year to year.

I also appreciate Emery's honesty when he stated that we need more drafts like this year and fewer like last year. You almost never heard Lovie or JA sincerely mention that they need to improve.

Same here. As much as like winning it's also entertainment and watching this O plus early picks fail hasn't been much fun.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will we feel the same way come January is the big question.

I would prefer Emery stick to his plan than if he were reactionary. I am willing to give em a fair shake.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't know how you can criticize Lovie for letting Webb "fester", when no one better was brought in by the front office, which includes Emery's 1st offseason. Emery is better than Angelo at press conferences, although his response to Brad Biggs' question about Earl Bennett being on the trading block was complete nonsense and very Angelo-esque...

Biggs: Schefter tweeted that Earl Bennett is on the trading block...is that true?

Emery: I don't know who the source is for that information...usually the media clears stuff like that with us beforehand...blah blah blah 30 second media rant...

(silence)

Biggs: So, is it true?

Emery: I thought I said "no" at the start of my previous response.

Biggs: Uh....

Here is what I've seen from Emery so far...

0 postseason appearances
0 Super Bowl appearances
0 pro bowl draft picks
1 fired head coach after 10-6 season

Good stuff so far. Much better than Angelo.

:mad:

abs10

Liked Posts:
Don't know how you can criticize Lovie for letting Webb "fester", when no one better was brought in by the front office, which includes Emery's 1st offseason. Emery is better than Angelo at press conferences, although his response to Brad Biggs' question about Earl Bennett being on the trading block was complete nonsense and very Angelo-esque...

Biggs: Schefter tweeted that Earl Bennett is on the trading block...is that true?

Emery: I don't know who the source is for that information...usually the media clears stuff like that with us beforehand...blah blah blah 30 second media rant...

(silence)

0 postseason appearances
0 Super Bowl appearances
0 pro bowl draft picks

How dare you disturb our circlejerk! Be gone!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I heard chicks dig the anteater look :shifty:

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm not sure what the obsession is with a 34. I think the Bears are the last team to stay true to a 43. I like that and it certainly doesn't mean you don't shift to 3 man.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

(silence)

0 postseason appearances
0 Super Bowl appearances
0 pro bowl draft picks

Not all horseshoes and candylances but that's some troubling criteria.

Angelo didn't have a pro bowl draft pick until his 2nd draft. Which didn't happen until 3 seasons of play from him, Briggs. Not to be associated with his rhotacist family member Biggs.

Fucking A on Tapatalk