Engagement

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all over. She turned into a total bitch for a few months.

:crying:
9298.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I remember this happening to me once.

I thought about it, analyzed it for a few days. Then basically said..."fuck it" And when out drinking with my buddies.

Stay around friends, bounce ideas/thoughts off them. But whatever you do...do not go back...there is a reason that it didn't work out.

And maybe down the road you'll get some fucking random VM saying that it was her biggest mistake breaking it off.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Girls are immature. They change their minds constantly. They're not worth the headaches they give you from relationships.

Fuck 'em and chuck 'em.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Girls are immature. They change their minds constantly. They're not worth the headaches they give you from relationships.

Fuck 'em and chuck 'em.

So true.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I'm doing great. I go out with the guys all the time and from what it seems there were girls who were waiting for me to be single.. so fuck it haha

Congrats on moving forward. I hope you continue to keep your head up. Things like that always happen for a reason and normally make you a better, stronger individual than you were before.

As Tupac would say...

220px-2Pac_-_Keep_Ya_Head_Up.jpg
:smug2:

:beerbang:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm doing great. I go out with the guys all the time and from what it seems there were girls who were waiting for me to be single.. so fuck it haha

That's the best thing really.. I've got the same right now.